3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathCold 12.05.22 12:00 am

Game freezes - need help! (Batman: Arkham Origins)

Hello. In general, my game freezes at the same moment when Copperhead poisons Batman with some kind of neurotoxin, and our task is to get out of the building to the surface, but when I take the elevator to the top and the elevator stops, the game starts automatically saving and immediately hangs instantly. At first I thought that this download was taking a long time, so I left the game for 5 minutes to wait and see what would happen, but the game continued to hang. As a result, I launched the task manager and it was written there that (the game is not responding), and immediately a message appeared like (Search for a solution on the Internet or Close the application), well, of course, I click close, because looking for a solution on the Internet and not yet with my own hands and with the help of Windows will not work.

In this regard, I decided to contact you, maybe there are already people who have encountered such a problem and know how to solve it, if there is something write, I will be glad if someone helps me solve this problem. Thanks in advance!.
2 Comments
Sort by:
W
Whitewolf1939 12.05.22

HM, I've never had this in Batman, but I can advise you to run the game from the admin or throw off the saved games and reset the game, and if you can move in the elevator, try to constantly press the space bar 2 times or throw betorangs, google, etc. if you use a pirate, then the repack is bad, you need to download

D
DeathCold 12.05.22

LEXA ASSASSIN
I already figured out what the joke is. You just need to rewrite the line AllowD3D11 = True in the BmEngine.ini file to AllowD3D11 = False, then nothing will freeze, and even the game started working for me at the highest settings