3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nimhane 12.05.22 12:00 am

Fun and Easter eggs.V.2 (Dragon Age: Origins)

237 Comments
Sort by:
M
Miss Willis 12.05.22

Zeva has a split personality
Damn!!! Heck. I couldn't mix Loghain in NW!! those. I drove him, they entered the hall - and then nothing. Eamon did not speak, there was no battle. Loghain too. Loghain was on the team.

A
Azirafal 12.05.22

So you kind of passed through the NW already)))

Oh, I remember once the joke was like this: I came to the Tower of Mages, already after the sweep, and on the top floor Uldred was waiting for me .. alive and healthy .. I had to second time to kill o.o.

A
Azirafal 12.05.22

Hm. Folks, is my memory failing me, or did our valiant localizers translate only the last two sentences from all this stream of words?

pix.playground.ru

M
Miss Willis 12.05.22

So you kind of passed already NW-)))
I passed to get Loghain, and the rest of the missions remained as if they had not been completed. they didn't let me into the NW for the second time ) )

Uldred is waiting.. alive and well.. I had to kill him a second time . Folks, is my memory failing me, or did our valiant localizers translate only the last two sentences from all this stream of words? What was the translation?

T
The Illusive Lady 12.05.22

Umm... Here is one picture http://pix.playground.ru/749123/24755/344460/. I just warn you - this is something terrible, that's why I don't show it here in all its glory.

M
Miss Willis 12.05.22

Ah, so it was necessary! IN full growth!
Here I allowed myself to make fun of them a little:

pix.playground.ru pix.playground.ru

I didn’t go further than that. Believe it or not, I haven't finished this DLC yet.
Only Zevran and Stan fell from my hands of the General
, I just don't know what I'm doing with these screenshots in this thread...))

A
Azirafal 12.05.22

What was the translation?
if my memory serves me, there was only "Not so fast, woman!"

F
Funny cat 12.05.22

Interestingly, it seemed to me alone that the quest "Friends of the red Jenny", using the box as an example, is this a reference to the HellRaisers?

A
Azirafal 12.05.22

Now in Hou's castle I am freeing our princess, I go into all the rooms, I listen to who says what .. In the room with the dogs, the guard: Why am I guarding the dogs? And who will protect me?

The catchy Latin phrase "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" the ancient Roman poet Juvenal, depending on the context, is translated as "Who is watching the watchers?", "Who will guard the guard?" etc.

oo

A
Azirafal 12.05.22

Here it is, the power of the Morrigan Ritual in action! GG's neck was pierced with a horn, and at least henna to her!

pix.playground.ru

K
Kostyan K2stalker 12.05.22

See the disclaimer)))

M
Mr.Nobody-at-All 12.05.22

[url=http://Pix.PlayGround.ru/967551/30371/350902/][img][/img][/url]
But what a strange bug I caught. :)

M

Sorry, but for some reason the link does not open, so here is this picture:pix.playground.ru

M

Not quite on the topic, but here's a funny picture I found: pix.playground.ru
oh, I would like that;))

ХхХПауЧёкХхХ 12.05.22

still, they would make a lily ....

A
Azirafal 12.05.22

Here's what was found about the "ferret" from AW in the wiki: The

ferret (Ferret)-barohol is named after Ferret Bodoin, the chief designer of Awakening. The Lion and Crown Tavern has an exploding ferret (although it looks like a rat) that gives 211 experience.

pix.playground.ru

L
Lady_In_Angry [Snow_Lady] 12.05.22

LITLLE WOLFY, wow there "Matrix" :D I'm talking about the first screen.

M

I still have these;)) pix.playground.ru
Eh, poor ban Tegan :))

M

Here's just a funny one:pix.playground.ru

L
Lady_In_Angry [Snow_Lady] 12.05.22

Eh, poor ban Tegan :))
He is in two worlds at once :D