3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dennismiza 12.05.22 12:00 am

How to beat a bishop in Canada? (South Park: The Stick of Truth)

Already tired. I hit him, I knock down his health to half somewhere, and then he immediately restores everything. Already froze him, and stunned him - no use. Restores all the time. Maybe I misunderstood something? Any special approach to it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sneaky Pete 12.05.22

I killed him with special abilities... Jump and hammer lightning at Butters

d
dennismiza 12.05.22

I just tried it - no abilities help. Health reaches 4000-4500 and is restored to the maximum again. Maybe a bug? And then I rummaged through the forums - no one else was interested in this. By the way, I'm the only one with this problem.

d
dennismiza 12.05.22

I watched on youtube, copied all the actions, but there the bishop restores his health by about a quarter and it is not difficult to defeat him. And I have - immediately completely, 100%. I tried to kill him twenty times with different tactics - always the same result.

_______upd

. Okay, to hell with it. Is there still a long way to go after that?

S
Sneaky Pete 12.05.22

Pretty much...

S
Sneaky Pete 12.05.22

If it's completely pinned down - download the trainer ... go through this place and that's it

a
alexvoz 12.05.22

Maybe it's worth pumping up or looking for weapons and gear on the steeper side.
Beat him with a sleep spell + freeze in the slot in the weapon. he missed a lot of moves - he did not have time to heal.

d
dennismiza 12.05.22

Thanks for the advice. Passed.

B
Bulat Vildanov 12.05.22

guys how to find it please tell me?

D
Devill666 12.05.22

pffispoluzuesh the ability of the magician's last, firebomb. ignores armor. takes down 5k. then the last ability of cartman, where he swears. takes about the same amount. he regenerates hp. we don't give a shit, we repeat until it dies, if necessary - we drink cans

A
AnyutaLoL 12.05.22

dudes, oblique circumcision is very effective, after bleeding he will not be able to heal !!!