3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Globter 12.05.22 12:00 am

Bug or \"Now it is not possible to do this\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Something crazy happened. After a certain point, Gerald no longer wants to replenish potions. We sit down to meditate, the specified time in the game and on the timer passes (the weather has changed there, etc.) and instead of a gurgling sound from new potions, the phrase “It’s not possible to do this now” is displayed as if there were enemies nearby. And at the same time, he still regenerates HP on a low difficulty. Who faced?
11 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZtalkerZhuha 12.05.22

Are there enough ingredients? Look at the recipes.

y
yarshal 12.05.22

Check for alkagen (or something like that, a red bottle, usually at the very bottom of the bag, in the materials section), if not, buy or craft

S
SpartanSoap 12.05.22

Check if you have enough alcohol

G
Globter 12.05.22

Thank you all, everything is clear
there was no alcohol

A
AidanKusland1987 12.05.22

how could you, what kind of meditation without alcohol)

s
san.e4ka 12.05.22

Globter
And who is "Herald"?

E
Ezekiel 12.05.22

Some crap. MB just got out of trouble, but I still sin on the patch. After 1.05, for some reason, it became impossible to make more than one consumable in alchemy, a la "blue mutagen", "big green mutagen", "seagull", without throwing them out of the inventory. Does anyone have this?

P
Praise the Sun 12.05.22

Ezekiel
of course there is, everyone)

E
Ezekiel 12.05.22

Purgesha should
I remove the "sarcasm" sign from my thoughts?)

P
Praise the Sun 12.05.22

Ezekiel
no, I'm serious. It's the same with mutagens. It's unrealistic to constantly throw out mutagens)

A
Alexander Starovoitov And 12.05.22

after the battle in kaer morkhon i can't use signs either in battle or just like that. Who has the same badyag and how to deal with it?