3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frensis0024 12.05.22 12:10 am

Merchant in Big Branches (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have one merchant and a blacksmith in the Big Branches are bagovan? It was impossible to talk with the blacksmith, I solved this problem by meditating near him) but there should be two merchants, as the mini map shows, but the second one is nowhere to be found, and he should have a griffin card of the 4th set
9 Comments
Sort by:
d
dmitrians 12.05.22

frensis0024
you got it)) this is not a bug, there is a wandering merchant, he stayed for a day and dumped, so look for the set like this (look for the location on the site, when you find 1 item from the set, then you will be given a quest for the whole set)

f
frensis0024 12.05.22

dmitrians
it turns out that the icon of the merchant does not move? because it stays in one place

a
andydron 12.05.22

frensis0024 The
merchant comes there periodically. Either drop in there sometimes, or meditate there for several days for 6-12 hours. (although I only met him during the day, if I remember correctly)

f
frensis0024 12.05.22

andydron
Yes, I meditated in that place, it is still not there. ok, I'll try again)

a
andydron 12.05.22

frensis0024
By the way, some additional characters appear in the game after being released from captivity. Check if there are any unopened question marks in your area? If there is a hostage that has not yet been released, try to release it. And so, maybe this merchant goes for weeks, or even less often, so just wait. :)

d
dmitrians 12.05.22

frensis0024
yes, a bug with an icon, although it is possible that the merchant disappears after some passage through the plot (at the beginning he is standing there, and after Keira's departure, it seems to disappear)

f
frensis0024 12.05.22

andydron
there is one unreleased hostage, closer to the entrance to novigrad, but I still couldn't find the key and scored, but I'll try again :D

T
Thorgal 12.05.22

An herbalist sits outside the Goose Tail Tavern. The theme is that he sleeps with his head bowed all the time. I can't wake up and talk to him at all. Even after meditation. On the map, it is marked with a herbalist icon. There are also gaps in the water textures next to the boats near the pier. With the blacksmith in "Boughs" the same problem. But meditation helps here. I also freed one blacksmith from the cage. Won him in gwent instead of a unique card... a piece of gold. For the first time, this freed blacksmith, standing in his place at the anvil, refused to speak at all. I had to reload the save. He spoke on the second try.
Steam license.

f
frensis0024 12.05.22

wow, this merchant appeared, but he doesn’t have a card for the 4th set of the griffin :/