3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pussy_ZARED 12.05.22 12:10 am

About the Runes... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I noticed here that in the game there are small stones (they are also runes), in fact, if there are small ones, then there must be large ones. Again, the question arises where to look for them? Does the chance of dropping from a cursed enemy or buying from merchants depend on your character level?
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
djddr 12.05.22

As the game progresses, others will come across, there are already large ones on the islands.

W
Warsnake 12.05.22

And most to craft from small not?

P
Praise the Sun 12.05.22

Warsnake,
well, hit the signs (+10%), I haven’t seen recipes yet, but you can buy debuffs for weapons from a keira. From 2 small ones you craft an ordinary one, and from 2 ordinary ones you already have a large one.

O
Old_Nick 12.05.22

Warsnake
By the time you find the drawing and "blanks" for runes / glyphs, they will already be on sale (and the same "large" ones)

P
Pussy_ZARED 12.05.22

Yes, but I only have 4886 tugriks (local currency) now...

B
Brianstorm 12.05.22

On Skellige, drawings of all large runes are sold

a
andydron 12.05.22

Pussy_ZARED
As you level up, you'll have tens of thousands of money. So saving is more or less important only for low-level players.

a
andydron 12.05.22

Purgesha
It looks like before patch 1.05 there were small (+5%) and large (+10%) stones and glyphs. And after the patch, now without removing or replacing the old ones, they added new small (+2%), ordinary (+3%) and large (+5%) stones and glyphs. So the old ones are more profitable, do not sell them. One thing, the old ones are now not suitable for new drawings, since now only new drawings remain.