3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insroach 12.05.22 12:10 am

Quest \"magic lamp\" (bug?) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day, actually a question on the quest "Magic Lamp". After activating the altar of power and killing the golem, I broke the wall with a sign, as a result, behind this wall there is another passage blocked by a rock, so my question is, how can I break this rock or will I have to run back to get out of the cave? according to the quest, they ask me just to find a way out of the cave
10 Comments
Sort by:
_
_sem_ 12.05.22

as I remember, you have to go back if the sorceress has already taken the lamp!

V
VenomSRT 12.05.22

I don’t remember the details, but there is a passage there - an illusion that is destroyed with the help of some kind of trinket, such as an amulet.

L
LaserDeath 12.05.22

You can't get through the crack in the wall. He just shows those on the other side this secret room.

_
_Str75_ 12.05.22

insroach
What worked, I can only guess...
At first I thought that it was necessary to blow up the blockage... I rummaged through all the chests all over the cave in search of a thread for a new bomb and did not find it. Then the magician gives a lotion to dispel the illusion (it is just needed to go further). Then they found a lamp. After I rummaged through everything there and didn’t find anything worthwhile, and the magician said that I needed a choice, I decided to return to the blockage and check again. I approached with the use of a witcher's instinct and my action mode was activated, instead of an incomprehensible symbol. Voschem, along the way, this item is most likely needed to dispel the illusion. And this is not the only quest where it comes in handy (the quest where the peasants bring food to the All-God, he will also be needed there).

A
Achilles27 12.05.22

and what Magicka gives him what kind of quest?

M
Mavlady1988 12.05.22

Achilles27
Keira Metz gives it, do you even play with your heel?))

M
Mercury 12.05.22

Mavladiy1988
Rather, with the right ear of the left heel of the middle hand.

A
Achilles27 12.05.22

Mavladiy1988 thanks
for the hint, I already understood and found this amulet, I just couldn’t fill up the golem then and went to do other tasks and faced illusions and didn’t understand what to do. And I didn't have to be rude, I wasn't rude.

M
Mavlady1988 12.05.22

Achilles27
was not rude, it was sarcasm. I agree to beat the golem for a long time here.

z
zip3n 12.05.22

The bug in this mission is this: after completing the quest, one stage called "Search the premises using the Witcher's Senses" becomes marked in red - as not completed. Although at a certain stage at the beginning of the quest was marked green. I'm sick and tired of these projects