3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XPYCT1 12.05.22 12:10 am

Apt \"It's darkest under the lantern\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I don’t understand how to get close to Philip
51 Comments
Sort by:
H
Heinrich Wien 12.05.22

No need to kill her, she will help with the wild hunt and in search of the sun stone

X
XPYCT1 12.05.22

Heinrich Wien
, I didn’t understand what to do, because I killed the elemental and everything hung xs what’s next

M
Michael Rock Star 12.05.22

How to silently get close to Philippa jump over I can’t explain how to get through)

w
wanj 12.05.22

how to pass who understood?

X
XPYCT1 12.05.22

I, too, still do not understand, I'm scouring everywhere, I've already tried everything. Maybe it's a bug...

w
wanj 12.05.22

but someone passed

X
XPYCT1 12.05.22

they are silent, but I don’t have enough thinking about the campaign

PEOPLE WHAT SHOULD I DO HERE?

D
Danil01 12.05.22

up the stairs and jump over, but first kill the golem

X
XPYCT1 12.05.22

Danil01
so he doesn’t jump out of the battle

N
Niko71790 12.05.22

XPYCT1
If you don’t know how to get to her in the bath itself, then stupidly run along the left or right wall to her, she will wash down and you will follow her along the stairs, then 2 Distra bandits - they are wasted, they have the key, convince the troll that you want to help Philippa, he will then merge and stand aside.
Where she strikes you with lightning in the sewers, try a protective sign, and eat until you climb the stairs where she stands, and then just jump and roll into the fray or just run behind her back. It doesn't matter if you make noise or not, the cut-scene starts. And the golem, called up, still needs to be killed - ride around it and hit it on the back, or 1 powerful blow and dodge in turn.

X
XPYCT1 12.05.22

let's try the key did not take

X
XPYCT1 12.05.22

Niko71790 I
still can't jump over the gap on the stairs

M
Michael Rock Star 12.05.22

this is a bug, he does not jump, but on the video of others he jumps, so something is wrong with the game

X
XPYCT1 12.05.22

Michael Rock Star
+1 bug

w
wanj 12.05.22

and how to get through

L
LenivyiBob 12.05.22

on the shift + space and it clings to the ledge

M
Maxim Krasikov 12.05.22

the same garbage, it's a bug. I watch the passage and there the guy jumps over and I get a somersault, I have already tried everything, and restarting both the computer and the game and the sequence of tasks changed. sense 0

M
Maxim Krasikov 12.05.22

XPYCT1
how do you know what plz tell me

X
XPYCT1 12.05.22

the same garbage tried to jump to another key to assign a no-brainer, it just doesn’t jump in battle, but sometimes it jumps when it’s not necessary, it infuriates

X
XPYCT1 12.05.22

exactly a day I can’t deal with this garbage to reinstall nonsense in my opinion