3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
User 946907 12.05.22 12:10 am

Achievements in Team Fortress 2 (Team Fortress 2)

What achievements do you think are the most impossible, stupid, interesting, etc. Unsubscribe!
30 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Z4b3o8v7p 12.05.22

There are no impossible ones :)

O
Oleg1500jk 12.05.22

A killer taunt for a heavy is when he fingers with a pistol?

S
SonyCrab 12.05.22

Taunt kill a spy, because the first two hits are great. First I performed it on a friend, then I was already able to do it on opponents.

Achievements like "kill with a melee weapon while jumping with Velcro/Rocket" are quite difficult in my opinion.

Rogues 1, Thugs 0
Kill the Heavy and take his sandwich.

From the description, I deduced that you need to kill a heavy when he eats a sandwich, however, they credited me with an achievement when I killed a heavy that was under the effect of a meat sandwich.

Out of bounds
Hit an enemy with a bat so that they fly 25 meters.

Performed on snipers. The achievement was counted from the second time, while the body almost immediately hit the wall, that is, it did not fly even 5 meters. Helped another player to complete the game, who was also credited only the second time.

U
User 946907 12.05.22

And in my opinion, the most impossible achievements in the demolition.
For example:

"Tam-o-shanter"
Destroy 5 enemy Engineer structures within the duration of one Medic ÃœberCharge.

Well, where to find 5 adjacent buildings?

"Scottish Fun"
Kill an enemy with a melee weapon while performing a sticky jump.

Not really at all. Only if by chance or with a friend you can perform.

2- hit Scotsman
Kill 2 people in a single sticky jump.

Well, there is still one way to do it. It is necessary to mine the enemy base, throw Velcro nearby, and when people run out of it, you will need to jump on Velcro, therefore other shells will detonate, blowing up opponents.

Scottish defense
With the 3rd explosion, blow up 3 enemies pushing the minecart.

It's not even clear how to do it.

Explosion Packer
Kill at least three players with a single sticky bomb explosion.

Well, it seems to be easy here, you just need to make your way to the base to the enemy and mine it.

Sticky Strike
Using Scottish Resistance, kill 3 enemies with separate explosions without planting new sticky bombs.

Killed only 2, you still need to try.
Well, everything seems to be, the achievements of the other classes are more or less achievable.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 12.05.22

Well, where to find 5 adjacent buildings?

Often several engineers are built in one place. If they are stupid, of course. Or if they are playing capture the flag. Two engineers is at least 4 buildings + teleporters.

U
User 946907 12.05.22

Happythankyoumoreplease
4 builds max seen. I play on a server with 28 snouts, only capture the flag.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 12.05.22

I play on a server with 28 snouts, only capture the flag.

Turbine has two main development sites. This is, in fact, a room with data and a turn to the center next to it. In the room, everything is placed in the corners (so that long-range players do not bend because of the turn). The second point is right at the exit from the room, on a slight rise (which you can't jump on without a teleport/buildings), due to the fact that it's hard for spies to get there. Very often, a couple of engineers get there and put turrets / dispensers + teleporters to make it easier to get there.

However, the achievement is complicated by the fact that two turrets, even if you are in an Ãœber charge, are pushing you hard.

But most of all I don't like the spy achievement (kill with a taunt, because it takes a long time to complete) and achievements related to steam friends.

U
User 946907 12.05.22

Happythankyoumoreplease
I don't really play as a spy. I wanted to open all the achievements for the bomber, then move on to the next class, but, I'm afraid, my nerves will not be enough. I'll probably start playing either as a scout (I like his maneuverability), or as a machine gunner (Russian, after all). By the way, achievements for a scout are very easy.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 12.05.22

At the moment, the achievement is of little relevance to the critocola, because everyone uses a soda instead of a critocola.

O
Oleg1500jk 12.05.22

I remember I gave 2 people to earn an achievement with a critocola.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 12.05.22

It used to fly like this on an atomic volley, fly into respawn and take out heavy ones there in half a second

. Heavy means - noobs. The mini crit is not as much damage as it seems, besides - reloading after two shots. Well, in general, I never had any problems with aerated scouts. Although I now play most of the time as a soldier.

S
Sinterix 12.05.22

What is it to you, huh?

A real hit
Get 100,000 views on your YouTubeâ„¢ video. (I wonder how they even managed to link the number of views in Utah with TF2 achievements?)

(Not so much) Lonely Brave Heal the Heavy with the Dispenser
while he kills 5 enemies. (All the time I come across stupid machine gunners, and even more so they don’t like to stand at the dispenser.)

Scottish entertainment
Kill the enemy with melee weapons while performing a sticky jump. ( >_< )

Good Cover
Using Cloak and Dagger Clock, kill the same enemy 3 times in the same place. ( Fucking HOW?! )

Clearing
Kill 6 enemies with your hatchet in a single life. (Is it possible?)

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 12.05.22

Your mother HOW?!

I saw spies who stood the whole round (!) in one place, cutting out everyone who came up.

I myself accidentally completed this task, because I didn’t stop running along a given trajectory (exit from respawn, bypassing the territory, running to respawn) on maps with trolleys.

Is this possible?)

Quite, especially if with a fire ax. Or playing on a map with the Middle Ages.

R
REDtooth 12.05.22

Using the Cloak and Dagger Clock, kill the same enemy 3 times in the same place. ( Your mother, HOW?! )
on cp_orange_x3 on the enemy spawn one stabbed

Cleanup
Kill 6 enemies with your hatchet in one life. (Is that possible?)
Rat

(Not so much) Lonely Brave Heal the Heavy with the Dispenser
while he kills 5 enemies. (All the time I come across stupid machine gunners, and even more so they don’t like to stand at the dispenser.)
You need to find good places, not near respawn .

A real hit
Get 100,000 views of your video on YouTubeâ„¢. (I wonder how they even managed to connect the number of views in Utah with the achievements of tf2?)
look for a bot that is gaining views

M
Mr.GROM 12.05.22

Using the Cloak and Dagger Clock, kill the same enemy 3 times in the same place.
I just earned this achievement by accident.

Cleanup
If you're a noob, then no

A real hit
This is shit, not an achievement

And it's really hard to earn the bonus
"Kill with a mockery ..." - called a friend to an empty crte and earn

M
Metal Messiah 12.05.22

"Kill with a mockery ..." - called a friend to an empty krta and earn money, the main thing is that you have a Russian friend, otherwise others will not understand

. I earn them on snips. Sneak up behind and business. They didn't look around very much.

How to earn damage achievements (pyro, demo)?
And achievements about taunt after killing are difficult. Am I failing, or am I doing something wrong...

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 12.05.22

How to earn damage achievements (pyro, demo)?

Suddenly... dealing damage.

And achievements about taunt after killing are difficult.

Once you've killed it, wait a second and click on the taunt. And choose the right taunt.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 12.05.22

and zero usually doesn't go anywhere, okay?

It's very strange, because everything is working fine for me, although very slowly, because. multi-damage is a lot.

M
Metal Messiah 12.05.22

My indicator of this achievement has not moved from its place, although I have already played for some time.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 12.05.22

Now I remember that I had the same nonsense with pyro, burn N machine gunners.