3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gagg 12.05.22 12:10 am

condemned criminal origins. Where to put saves? (Condemned: Criminal Origins)

Wherever I didn’t throw saves for this game .. and still the profile with the completed game does not appear in the list of profiles .. nothing appears at all .. Where to throw them ??
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
BergoVic 12.05.22

Condemned saves are not in "My Documents". You need to enter them through the Documents and settings folder, as in the case of Stalker or ME's Getting Up

G
Gagg 12.05.22

I threw them through Documents and settings and the result was 0. I tried it through My Documents, too, nothing ... (( Any other ideas ???

B
BergoVic 12.05.22

And in the game save folder itself there are Profiles and Saves folders, if you just have saves, you need to create such a structure

G
Gagg 12.05.22

ATP for help!!! Solved the problem! In this path to the saves there was Russian Cyrillic " C /Windows.old/Documents and settings/All Users.WINDOWS/general documents/Condemned ... but as I understand it, only English is needed. So I changed "common documents" to "all Documents ")))
Then I erased everything that was in the Condemned folder (there are profile settings), went into the game and then standard files were created in the Condemned folder and I threw saves there))) everything works!))
And also "my documents" which are in Startup also changed to "My Documents". And I also threw saves into them.

E
Erysipelas 12.05.22

And I also changed "my documents" which in the start-up to "My Documents".
This is a common problem, if the game saves to this folder, then it must be written in English, I also encountered this, I don’t remember in which game, really)

G
Gagg 12.05.22

This was in battlefield bad company 2 )))))

g
gerolt 12.05.22

C:UsersPublicPublic DocumentsMonolith ProductionsCondemned