3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darth YnneK 19.11.19 06:20 pm

Mounting on the weapon for more details (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

How to put podstilku or optics on the weapon??????????????
33 Comments
Sort by:
E
El Sid 19.11.19

Take the trunk into the slot and permissives detail on the barrel.

B
Big Man 19.11.19

Or if the weapon in the slot, press the right button on the item and choose install. But they don't all fit.

S
Sooltan DJ 19.11.19

Can still shove(just mod) Glushak. Only he's useless.

L
LeoLait 19.11.19

The most important thing - to gun was In hand, and then right-click on an upgrade, but it depends on the gun.
Sultan, I think Glushak and so it is, I have even without the patch there.

S
Sooltan DJ 19.11.19

You th it without mod not working. I just with my mod I could find.
About fashion can send. Very(in my opinion qualitative) fashion.

S
SPAS 12 19.11.19

the items are placed only with mods. you can put a silencer,underbarrel grenade launcher,the sight.

T
Two of One 19.11.19

And no mods to them, in your opinion, it is impossible to deliver?

g
gid86 19.11.19

And no mods are all well placed. Unless, of course try not to put NATO grenade launcher on the AK or even on the gun!

M
Masta A Se 19.11.19

The muffler put on all pistols (even on stupid Desert eagle - nonsense but a possibility) without any mods or patches. Even when I first played, without any add-ons and patches, and 100% set to Desert eagle, Bark, MP-8, Beretta and the Colt 1911 (can be error in the title).

S
SPAS 12 19.11.19

to Gangsta 187
Glushak seem possible. and the sight and the grenade launcher is impossible

g
gid86 19.11.19

And sight can. Example: member considers a Bullet to save a comrade gives you a sight on the AK.

T
Two of One 19.11.19

and the grenade launcher can. at the same AK)

g
gid86 19.11.19

On the NATO guns in wild territory often the grenade launcher in the cache falls.

D
DupleT 19.11.19

It, well the damn questions asked!

S
Sayberdayn 19.11.19

Have already found several NATO podstvolov, but can't find one for the Kalash, though, would it kill apstenu. Anyone know where you can find it? (Fire like nazyvaetstsa)

A
Arturyanchik 19.11.19

put the mod and all

e
ezhzh 19.11.19

to sibergin
GP-25 AK-74 in x 18-in closets dressing (two long rows)
trudovskoy hidden in the dark valley, a box in the stash (the corpse of a veteran, Stalker)

to SPAS 12
and Glushak, and podstvol you can attach to the weapon without mods (not all)

A
A.R.T.E.M. 19.11.19

Fire lying in dark territory at the beginning of the snipers. There are three of them. Pick up their AKS detachable sights and take. Even in the Dark valley, too, at the beginning of the Bullet gives as a reward for the task to save the dolgovtsa.

A
A.R.T.E.M. 19.11.19

Fire lying in dark territory at the beginning of the snipers. There are three of them. Pick up their AKS detachable sights and take. Even in the Dark valley, too, at the beginning of the Bullet gives as a reward for the task to save the dolgovtsa.

A
A.R.T.E.M. 19.11.19