3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Traun 12.05.22 12:24 am

What update gives Get Windows 10?

A lot of updates were collected, for 3 GB, I installed them, the laptop could not start, everything rolled back. So I want to download exactly the update that will reserve Windows 10, namely, so that the Get Windows 10 button appears in the lower right corner.
We have already managed to find out that this update is optional and its name after installation will be KB3035583
And in the list of updates itself, what is it called, who knows?
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackDiamondNsk 12.05.22

I have 7 something I looked at the update KB3035583 on the microsoft website does not say anywhere that it gives this button for the W10 update, are you interested in your question? I just want to get rid of this button, and the advice to you is to put all the mandatory updates in parts of about 5 pieces, then in optional parts, and then you will have a button. And the name of the update is completely standard "Update for Windows 7 for a system based on 64-bit (x64) processors (KB3035583)". My brother on beech 8.1 also says.

T
Traun 12.05.22

BlackDiamondNsk
You can get rid of this button by deleting this update KB3035583, I read it on the forum
. For some reason, I don’t have KB3035583 on my laptop or computer, I installed all the optional ones, no effect.
I tried to install packs of 5-10 pieces, I got a buggy update, any applications, files, etc., stopped running, I managed to delete these updates via cmd. Now I'm afraid to put it again

T
Timstar01 12.05.22

Traun
Yesterday I downloaded 160 updates in anticipation of this fucking button, I had to demolish the computer to factory settings and put them back, and this update center always turned off, where is the microsoft button. . .

B
BlackDiamondNsk 12.05.22

Traun
about kosyachnye updates I can help how to get rid of them without reinstalling Windows, and thanks, I'll try to delete it! this update! tired button))

T
Traun 12.05.22

BlackDiamondNsk
Yes, I figured out how to remove them, but it's still a hassle.
I didn’t find this update on my computers, but I found it on the internet, downloaded it, installed it, a folder with c-windows-system32-GWX files appeared, but so far nothing appears on the panel. I tried to run executables there - 0 reactions. Maybe we should wait until this garbage collects information about the computer?

T
Traun 12.05.22

Timstar01
BlackDiamondNsk
http://www.oszone.net/27500/windows_10_preview_faq here and how to install and how to remove

T
Traun 12.05.22

I tried everything as there - it does not help, and the notification does not appear

D
Dikobrazz. 12.05.22

of course, I want to try out 10ku .......
but somehow it suffers with updates ....
on a pirate that has been debugged for itself, I don’t really want it, and
then a couple of months will pass,
then you can install 10
bugs, fix
stability , fix
drivers, release ....
maybe sp1 will roll up ....

T
Traun 12.05.22

Dikobrazz.
nice to have a license