3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Ancell_ 12.05.22 12:24 am

Help editing fighters (XCOM: Enemy Unknown)

Actually, this is the question: for 4 hours of playing Xcom Enemy Within, it was not possible to hire an attack aircraft, only strands and a sniper, + only women + Arab women are hired (((Actually, is it possible to somehow recruit fighters of the specialty I need (assault, support, etc. .) from the country I need and the gender I need? Or how to edit the old ones, for the link to the program I will say THANK YOU
1 Comments
Sort by:
R
Requiem13 12.05.22

As for the required class / profession, I did this: I took privates and, before completing the mission, made a save, right before the decisive shot, after I looked at the classes, I didn’t like it loaded and there were already other classes, in this way I typed the desired command. And the main thing in the settings of the second wave is to put a tick on SAVE THE SCAM.
Well, about nationality and gender for quite a long time, but it’s also possible: before hiring, we make a save, turn the globe until they arrive at the base, didn’t like it - loaded the game, and so on until the necessary fighters drop out and we don’t forget about the SAVE SCAM checkbox. Good luck.