3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L303 19.11.19 06:20 pm

Where are the characters-the cops? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Can find in the game files can't! I need to replace the badges on their uniform and the texture can not be found. MB who knows where the textures of the police? I would be very grateful
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artem gavrikov 19.11.19

why would you?

S
Slipnot6 19.11.19

Artem Gavrikov
need to replace the badges on their uniform
It's classified information, genius.
Lord, zabante this bot.

L303
update - x64 - dlcpack - patchday4ng - dlc.prf - x64 - models - images scaleform_fronted - patchday4ng.rpf
There you will see s_f_y_cop_01
In patchday3ng is hwaycop and snowcop
And patchday6ng s_f_y_sheriff_01
In General, to choose. Icons, as I recall, the s_f_y_cop

A
Artem gavrikov 19.11.19

Slipnot6
this is a mod?

L
L303 19.11.19

Slipnot6
Nice, thank you

L
L303 19.11.19

Guys, I replaced stuck along the way, but for some reason the icons do not replace the MB... you will be replaced, dunno why. Here is the archive, the path inside the archive https://yadi.sk/d/rXmPzn3E-1-JAQ

I even removed the texture of a COP, but they are still in the game!!! How is this possible???

S
Slipnot6 19.11.19

L303
Got more info, try to replace the path x64e/models/images scaleform_fronted/componentpeds_s_m_y.rpf
there are also s_m_y_cop_01 and sheriff
should work.

L
L303 19.11.19

Slipnot6
You didn't download the files.... Sheriff all right, and 1 way you already pointed out, you just said it a second time. I need to replace while only silver badges, or rather the label underneath

L
L303 19.11.19

I'm in the correct format retain texture?

S
Slipnot6 19.11.19

L303
Have no idea, I'm not very good at textures and their formats(
you just said it a second time
But this is different ways: the first, which never changed was the update - x64 - dlcpack - patchday4ng - dlc.prf - x64 - models - images scaleform_fronted - patchday4ng.rpf
and the second, which I was advised to try - x64e - models - images scaleform_fronted - componentpeds_s_m_y.this rpf file is not in the update folder and the root.
I once was so, I downloaded the model of the weapon, replaced it in the archive patchday3ng, but the game is still the same. It turned out that this model is duplicated in the archive patchday8ng, and replace it to be there, because after updating the game, it is now used by default.

L
L303 19.11.19

Slipnot6
I already knew I could replace the texture, but it turned out like this. That is the question. In the pack there are 2 patterns I have, the first is changed, second original yellow so, I think I need to change it and then the image is crumpled, but how to change it (yellow) if photoshop does not open it, and the original (not the yellow keys)

L
L303 19.11.19

If anything, just look at the icon, all the OST standards

S
Slipnot6 19.11.19

L303
It is, the yellow, the texture should be the same as usual, not to get mess on the screen. About photoshop - I don't really understand, maybe you need to download some extension, ask for specials. forums on this topic I know has already written.

L
L303 19.11.19

Slipnot6
I do not know of such forums? I've been looking for can not find

S
Slipnot6 19.11.19

L303
Unfortunately, no.