3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikksson 12.05.22 12:24 am

Transfers in Master League (Pro Evolution Soccer 2015)

Hello! who faced such a situation. My players are no longer interested in other clubs. Previously, every season on the floor of the team received offers to buy. Now just no offer, I buy them and they live up to the song in my club. And so you can get at least some thread of money for them. I have already added everyone to the list of transfers and rentals - silence. What's the trouble?
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
FERNANDOTORRES 12.05.22

Do you often win trophies?

n
nikksson 12.05.22

FERNANDOTORRES duck every season, but not one at a time

F
FERNANDOTORRES 12.05.22

And did your individual players take ?Best NA? Well, it's a weird glitch.

d
dennchik1 12.05.22

nikksson
this trouble is not the first time in the song, it was also in several old songs, in the 15th song you were interested in players for at least a few seasons (and I think that you play grand, but I’m not a celto, there’s a problem at all, only in the very first transfer window proposals came, and then the darkness), this is one of the aspects of the game requiring an urgent solution

G
Genka86 12.05.22

I personally put my old players on the transfer myself)) and they’ve been buying for what season))) I play Birmingham)) well, I’m also betting on rent)) loot is loot))

n
nikksson 12.05.22

dennchik1 I play for mattress covers (Atletico Madrid) I was only interested in the first 3 seasons, then, as you said, darkness))

s
sky game 12.05.22

they buy from me only in the summer transfer, in the winter it doesn’t work at all.