3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Shilov 12.05.22 12:24 am

Installed DLC with hairstyles (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The beard stopped growing when I removed this DLS, some saves refused to work at all, and those that worked also refused to grow a GG beard (how is it now? (
16 Comments
Sort by:
w
warsnake 12.05.22

Vlad Shilov
Why did you clean it?

V
Vlad Shilov 12.05.22

Warsnake
Yes, because of him, the image of Geralt stops changing (growth of the beard), everything is fixed with him, I thought if I remove it and find the old saves, it will start to grow, but no

w
warsnake 12.05.22

Vlad Shilov
Why does my beard grow normally with this DLC installed? Maybe the handles-krivoruchki are to blame or a crooked repak?

G
GMXardas 12.05.22

With the DLC installed, it grows normally with me, if it is "smoothly shaved", and if you choose from those others that the barber offers, then yes, it does not grow.

c
cryzed 12.05.22

If anyone is interested, in the game I came across a short (without a ponytail) hairstyle for Geralt), in Novigrad in the city, somewhere near the eastern wall there is a drunken barber), if he cuts his hair on any hairstyle from the list, he will screw up and cut Geralt off his hair) in general, a rather interesting haircut does not age the main character so much)

A
Anton Martynyuk 12.05.22

WHAT HAIRSTYLES DOES THIS DLC ADD?

D
DarKSiR_666 12.05.22

Xs that you don’t grow there, everything grows with me, don’t shave Geralt .... after a while, a beard to the waist again)

G
GamesKnight 12.05.22

it would be better if it didn’t grow, the very first level of the beard looks great, the rest are not for the witcher, but for the fortuneteller

A
Anton Martynyuk 12.05.22

ANYONE WILL TELL ME WHAT HAIRSTYLES THIS DLC IS ADDING

B
Brian Griffin 12.05.22

Anton Martynyuk
enjoy

G
GONE TO DTF 12.05.22

Brian Griffin
lovebringer))0)0

B
Brian Griffin 12.05.22

lookaway
I was more pleased with Kolkhozny, with such a playful look

G
GONE TO DTF 12.05.22

Anton Martynyuk

Hairstyles

Beards

D
Diroll4ik12 12.05.22

Without HairWorks, the beard looks miserable.

V
Valeryn47 12.05.22

I apparently have one problem, that Geralt's beard grows in a matter of minutes. You do not have time to leave the barber on the threshold - and already bristles.

G
GrifoN_1912 12.05.22

I decided to experiment with beard growth here, after I visited a barber and I didn’t really like his haircuts against a vigorous, thick, male beard. Having learned that DLC beards do not grow, I shaved Geralt smoothly, and began to play and wait. I passed from 5-7 tasks, only stubble appeared, as I understand it, wasting time in meditation does not give anything.

So, to the point, who wants to return the old beard of the desired length, you need to move to another location and then a little math: 3 times (back and forth, for example, Novigrad-White Garden) - smooth skin, 3 more times - stubble (on all three, i.e. That is, after the fourth trip, it will already be, in fact, like on 5 and 6 inclusive) another 3-light beard (as before, the beard will be on 7,8,9) and again - there will be a thick beard.