3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lex0745 12.05.22 12:24 am

Technical support. (The Club)

Damn, when I start The Club, I get an error like "unknown software exception (0xc000001d) .........
"ok" terminate the application...
What should I do then?
23 Comments
Sort by:
i
ivanl 12.05.22

I have some kind of garbage with control. I press the buttons, but he does not go! But then, as he starts to run around the level, run and shoot! In short, it seems to slow down the control (or whatever it is called). Checked with a friend, same garbage. What to do? Advise?

Y
YMKA_A 12.05.22

People, help plizz - put no-cd from the site (pg) - the game starts, but then it hangs dead (even ctrl-alt-del does not help) what to do?

S
Siis 12.05.22

To: rimirio25
And how does it fly???? If it says to send a report or not, forget about the report, open the game and play for your health!!!

b
b-mann 12.05.22

In general, during the game such garbage flies out: The instruction at the address "0x4fe1725b" addressed the memory at the address "0x047bff60". Memory cannot be "written". What to do?

A
Alexander1991 12.05.22

The command line pops up when I start it, disappears after a second, but there is no result. Can someone tell me what can be done to get started.

T
TheNik 12.05.22

I found a glitch. When you press pause and immediately press Ctrl-Alt-Delete, the game will freeze, don't do it. My game always crashes with BSODs.

M
MoHcTricky 12.05.22

and the patch on the club exists??

A
Alexius81 12.05.22

I bought a license .... but I can’t play on the network ... something writes about some kind of Live- like I’m not in it .... somehow I found it on the internet, registered .... and still can’t play .. .how to PLAY ONLINE???

A
Alexius81 12.05.22

And maybe I found the wrong Live)))))
people plizzz tell me (((

S
SKiF666 12.05.22

Siis crashes when the game closes and throws it into Windows! 4o do? o_o

b
bogard35 12.05.22

The people and I'm zaruska, and I have a black game I can not play !!!! What to do??????

i
ivanl 12.05.22

bogard35, can there be trouble with firewood ??? or reinstall DirectX, clean your computer, etc., maybe some kind of software prevents it from starting.

O
Oberon9999 12.05.22

blah installed the game, a window popped out (blue-black) and started to install something, it took a long time to install, I closed it (although the game was installed) and after that the game itself does not work for me, but an error report pops out either win32 or system32 and the system works badly .WHAT TO DO?

N
N1KO 12.05.22

I have a problem, I connect to LIVE, writes like I need a live update, well, I agreed. The update quickly ran to the end and stops in place. Because of this, I can not connect ((who knows what to do?

N
N1KO 12.05.22

Give a link to the patch please!

T
Troll_from_hell 12.05.22

Help!!!! The first time I installed it, it was normal, and when I reinstalled it, it crashes on a black screen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N
N1KO 12.05.22

Try to reinstall again. If you have already reinstalled, remember the steps that you did during the first installation.

I
IKARUGA 12.05.22

Make a trainer for 1.1.

I
IKARUGA 12.05.22

N1KO
The update is still in progress, it's just a new GFWL interface.

P
Panochka 12.05.22

Help! Can't install Assassins Creed 2 says Access Denied