3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nominar 19.11.19 06:20 pm

For those who have problems with online.(Not finding pvp ,can't zakonektitsya other) (The Crew)

The solution to the problem is.
Shake it, Open vpn.
Спойлерhttps://www.vpnme.me/ru/configs_ovpn_windows.html
Next, how install climb on the site
Спойлерhttp://www.vpngate.net/en/
There to download open vpn config file, download it from the server closest to you ,to all vpn username\password(vpn\vpn).
Downloaded config, throw in a folder with open vpn config folder.
Start with a shortcut in socket near your connections to appear Open vpn GUI on it the right button and connect.
Rejoice online and play with friends.
21 Comments
Sort by:
i
ilyuschenkov_i 19.11.19

Who probyval? Work?

n
nominar 19.11.19

Everything works fine ,but the connection drops sometimes , to make it stable, you can buy a vpn , preferably Russian.
Google ,is from 5 to 20 bucks a month I bought for 4.5 website to write themselves out of Google ,works well ,and freestuff which the link once in the hour and a half otmelivaetsja.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 19.11.19

And decides whether the problem is with the fact that online few people ? Generally thought now that the game is not divided into servers, and all here in one world, and people will fill up and then rarely see cogoy Someone advise what is the ip frauds to do. But I do not understand, if anyone can solve this problem then I would be glad if you leave feedback in detail

n
nominar 19.11.19

If you mean that the card itself few people go ,then XS,to these manipulations I've seen, and a pair of triple of rides,pvp is in the range from 10 to 40 seconds.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 19.11.19

nominar
As Cho shenanigans have you done? Or that have to do with IP,

n
nominar 19.11.19

What I did

G
Gray_Wolf 95 19.11.19

Read more if you wrote that and how to swing and posted screenshots, and now it does not.

nominar
What I did
I'm talking about what is written in the subject

d
dmll 19.11.19

I'm just forwarding ports, UDP 3000-3003
(THIS IS MANDATORY)

g
greens87 19.11.19

And on the Playstation 4 what you need to do not prompt?

D
DaLiL777pro 19.11.19

dmll
Tell me how to do it I already suffer Chely day and the test shows that the ports are still closed)

_
_N7. 19.11.19

and how do they open, I'm just in such cases do not usually climb, so do not know what Yes as, can someone tell me?

K
Kunkka220 19.11.19

what to download the first link for Windows 7

p
penoplastik 19.11.19

Did everything as written here. After that, I have just the game does not start, writes that in your region it is not available. This is as I understand due to the fact that for me this game gave. I tried to put Russian vpn, but it did not help that. Had to tear down the program. What to do? How else do you see other players and friends?

s
slnlalkle 19.11.19

Helps perfectly! Usually 40 minutes waiting for PVP, with a vpn either, or about a minute of waiting. Only often, especially lately, does not work to vpn servers to connect to. After the holidays I will provider to write a statement below was transferred to white IP address.

V
Vladislav-ZP 19.11.19

And these problems occur on litsuhe for which you pay 20 bucks? They ohreneli. I still have crap to do to install something

A
Apokration 19.11.19

As I understand it, players usausa usb modem are doomed to solo the game?

V
Vladislav-ZP 19.11.19

Apokration
Modem ? )

A
Apokration 19.11.19

Vladislav-ZP
Modem

V
Vladislav-ZP 19.11.19

Apokration
If the modem 33.6 KBS ))) that will pull Noah XS can try. Updated that there's nothing there )) I went a couple of types of met basically 90% of that single play (

d
devilsparda 19.11.19

All at Rostelecom does not go in THE CREW? if there is such))) Ports are not opened on the Rotor)))sagemcom 1744 v2.2))) provider says they are all open.... Directly cord not tried, short))) Temporary VPN works but changing every 10 hours if you need someone
Спойлерhttps://www.freeopenvpn.org/