3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grandfather-12 12.05.22 12:54 am

If you were Tom? (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

And if you were Tom, what moments would you fix or do something else, in short, imagine yourself as any character in the game Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven.
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mordrag 12.05.22

Encrypted more specifically

G
Grandfather-12 12.05.22

Well, yes, I agree with this

d
dimas000 12.05.22

I would have slammed anyone and didn’t know grief))) with my favorite phrase "yes, please die")))

J
John Lokk 12.05.22

I think Pauli wouldn’t help, but if he did, then after he soaked Sam, he found Salieri and would have slammed him, as he foresaw his revenge, it was necessary to thoroughly clean up the ends.

f
feyfolken 12.05.22

And I wouldn’t stop in Hoboken at all after a working day, since I don’t really want to get involved with the Mafia. In real life. =)

T
Thomas. 12.05.22

And I would simply not stick my nose where it is not necessary (in cigars, for example) and, I think, I would live longer.

J
John Lokk 12.05.22

LaisT is right.
Yes, if you contact the mafia, then the khan, they don’t just leave from there, so it’s better not to get involved at all)))

d
dimas000 12.05.22

Well, he didn't have much of a choice, so...

-
-ST1NGER- 12.05.22

If I were Tom I would find Sam and Don Salieri and kill them!

M
Mr. Salieri 12.05.22

Well, why is it with the mafia to get involved - this is a khan! It depends on the person!

A
AlSar 12.05.22

not always
Salieri was also once like Tom,
at first he took a high place in the Peppone family, after he eliminated the boss and founded his family

, Salieri is simply more unprincipled and cruel than Tom,
and in the mafia nobility and friendship are not the most worthy qualities

.International. 12.05.22

If I were Tom, I would eliminate that tongue-tied prostitute.

L
Lee Hong 12.05.22

If I were Tom, I wouldn't go out to rob a bank.

T
Thomas Angelo 12.05.22

And I'm Tom))

N
Nicorales 12.05.22

If I were Tom, I wouldn't piss off the guilty bank guards. And I wouldn't rob him. And Pauly also flunked a woman there.