3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vaniasembeo2015 12.05.22 12:54 am

How to save Ciri and free her (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Ciri died while playing The Witcher 3. Comrades who encountered help to understand this beleberdistics.
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkoO 12.05.22

Vaniasembeo2015
She does not die for me at the very end of the game, I go into the karchka and Ciri is sitting in the tavern, she is alive and well))

C
Cucumber312 12.05.22

2 evolution errors.
Is it difficult to put important plot events under the spoiler?

Or is it such subtle trolling from a typical PG troll?

z
zzz111zzz 12.05.22

2 evolution errors.
Is it difficult to put important plot events under the spoiler?

Or is it such subtle trolling from a typical PG troll?

p
podokonnik 12.05.22

There are no spoilers in the question or in the answers. Everyone knows that the ending is not the only one. Therefore, writing about options is not trolling and not a spoiler.

i
ilya1iz2 12.05.22

Whatever Ciri dies, you need half or more of it to be in Ciri's direction, namely:
Spoiler 1. When you are with her in Kaer Morhen, you must choose to calm her down, and not go for a drink.
2. When you need to take her to the king, and at the same time let her talk to him herself, and not necessarily take money from him! (This is before the battle)
3. Next, she must again talk to the lodge herself, without our participation.
4. Next, you must definitely go to the grave of Skjal.
5. And you also need to let her smash the laboratory. Only the first point was not the same for me, the rest was the same, and she took the throne for me, and everything was zbs. (Although the first time I went the same way, everything was very sad)

S
Searcher13 12.05.22

and if you don’t take her to her father, then she will become a witcher