3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ilb 12.05.22 12:54 am

Object drawing and performance after the last patch. (The Crew)

After the last patch, the performance in the game has slightly increased, but at the same time, the drawing range of all objects has become smaller. So it just happened to me or to everyone?
5 Comments
Sort by:
O
OnnF 12.05.22

Also, there is no range, the picture does not look very good

T
TyPyM6EK 12.05.22

I have a slider draw distance not up to the end and can not be changed either. But I don't remember if it was at its maximum. The range seems to be the same.
Settings: 1920-1080 all max v-sync, shadows high (not stabilised), TXAA 4x anti-aliasing, HDBO+, blur off.

i
ilb 12.05.22

You cannot change the "field of view scaling factor", i.e. the so-called FOV, and fov is the viewing angle, which in games, as a rule, varies from 90 to 120 degrees.
The "environment map overlay" setting is more likely to be attributed to the distance of drawing objects - but I'm not sure, because usually in games the drawing distance is called that - the distance of drawing objects.
Threat. the settings are maximum, except for anti-aliasing, there are 4x msaa, Harry's vision perk is also maximum.
I suspect that in the last patch they reduced the draw distance and made it less than 1 km. Although Harry says that at level 10 of the perk, the visibility of all objects becomes from 1 km, but after the patch, visibility has become less.

t
tushilo 12.05.22

After the last patch in PVP in the non-collision mode, when colliding with someone else's car, the side view becomes. Does anyone have such a problem?

f
flitzer 12.05.22

tushilo
There is. Many have. I'm waiting for the patch.