3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Devinsky 12.05.22 12:54 am

the game is not installed from the disk, the folder does not exist (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello, I bought the game Euro Track Simulator 2 During installation, I don’t see the folder containing the game (disk), I specify it manually, after that it asks where to install it, I specify any disk - this folder does not exist, it is necessary to specify the correct path to the ETSimulator game client problem, thanks.
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gramo3eka 12.05.22

Uuuuuu, I don’t even remember when in the last. used discs. Well you are a monster!

a
andryef 12.05.22

First, install the game in the directory where the installer installs

, install it in the directory with a locked installer, if x86, then you have an X86 system - haven't seen it for a hundred years!!! installed in the Program files folder? // eurotrucks simulator 2??? if , no , then to the folder C:Program Files (x86)SteamSteamAppscommonEuro Truck Simulator 2, but the folder C:UsersUserDocumentsEuro Truck Simulator 2 should appear in your documents directory and , if it did not appear, then you have a left Windows. write in a personal - [email protected]

4erpak66 12.05.22

Alexander Devinsky
and the path does not contain Russian letters?

G
Gramo3eka 12.05.22

andryef
Bravo dude!!! There are still people who understand this and are sympathetic.

A
Alexander Devinsky 12.05.22

4erpak66
no, at first the computer does not see the folder with the game, then it says the folder does not exist, specify the correct path to the game client

S
SlavikSD 12.05.22

Alexander Devinsky Doesn't see the folder containing the game during installation
How can the computer see the folder containing the game if it only installs the game?
Or after installing the game, the shortcut (or from the Start menu) refuses to find the folder with the game already installed at startup?

a
andryef 12.05.22

4erpak66
would not have contained better.