3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NoiseDru 12.05.22 01:08 am

werewolves or wamps (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

passed the quest, they offered to become a lycan, as a result, I accepted it, and there was my own branch of skills, but as I remember, there are still vampires, and which branch there didn’t reach before I loaded the old save. and here's the question where you can read about skills and how it will affect the appearance of the guards change once a day and vampires will always change their appearance or what?
21 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marksman1231 12.05.22

NOISE5275
Vampires change their appearance forever, and if you do not drink blood, the vampire's strength will increase, but the inhabitants will attack. And you can google about skills.

N
NoiseDru 12.05.22

Marksman1231
probably all the same, I think to become a lycan)))

S
Shis98 12.05.22

I didn't like the vampire. As a result, in each passage I played for a lycan)

M
Marksman1231 12.05.22

NOISE5275
It is difficult to play as a vampire, there are many disadvantages during the day, but there are more advantages at night. Especially if at the last stage of vampirism, but again, everyone you meet will rush at you.

A
Artem Wanderer 12.05.22

About vampires - http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%92%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%80

About lycans - http://ru. elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9E%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%8C

N
NoiseDru 12.05.22

Artem Strannik
thanks for the link, I'll take a look right now)

A
Artem Wanderer 12.05.22

Not at all))) For me it's more interesting for vampires!

G
Greywarn 12.05.22

You can install a mod on a hybrid, and in the course of passing quests you can become a werewolf, and a vampire lord ... + also a Lich ("Undeath" mod) and a Dwemer sphere ("Dwemertech" mod).

g
gmh4589 12.05.22

There, at any time, you can ask Serana to bite on the neck if you get tired of being a werewolf. Then you can ask to be made a werewolf again if you get tired of being a vampire. But you can't do this indefinitely.

A
Anatoly1977 12.05.22

I chose the shape of a werewolf, it's somehow closer to me, I guess...

M
Meh1983 12.05.22

Lycan is better in his defense against poison, an important thing, plus a bonus, everyone he meets does not rush if he hasn’t drunk blood.

N
NoiseDru 12.05.22

thanks to all))

V
Vladislav Igorevich 12.05.22

NOISE5275
http://en.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%92%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0% BC_(Skyrim
) BF%D0%B8%D1%80

In short:

- Werewolves are more suitable for a warrior, it's more likely to be an imbo character. And if you download a mod for an infinite number of transformations per day, there will be no difficulties in the game at all, and you can stay in the shape of a werewolf, if you often have it, forever. He has only 1 skill - howl, although there are 3 varieties of howl. Karoch is a tank with one skill that demolishes everyone and everything, there are few penalties: when sleeping, no bonus is given (garbage), health in the form of a werewolf is not restored (it's a shame, but there is a ring , which allows you to regenerate health in werewolf form). In close combat, he is almost invincible, in long-range combat it is difficult to hit him, since he is very fast, and if they hit, they will score for a long time (tenacious foul)

- Vampires are a class for magicians, they are frail (alas), but very useful. A lot of penalties, but at the same time a lot of pluses (example: a very large vulnerability to sunlight, namely: the drain of mana, lives, stamina; vulnerability to fire 15-100% (In Dawnguard fixed - 20-50%), invulnerability to cold 15-100% (In Dawnguard fixed - 20-50%), complete immunity to poisons and diseases, and so on), the ability to turn into a Vampire Lord and a human at any time (unlimited number of times, unlike werewolf), at the fourth stage of vampirism, ordinary people attack you, as they begin to understand that you are a vampire - that is, you have no way to the city (Dawnguard has been fixed - others will say that you are very pale, that you have a hungry look, but do not attack - that is, you can be in the city), a lot of useful magic skills, in skillful hands, you can easily demolish strong enemies, if not just beat them with claws, but use vampire magic. In close combat, he is weak, they score quickly, one on one he can defeat the guard, maybe even kill two, but no more. Strong at a long distance, but not by the power of damage, but by the power of straight arms, which can gradually take out health from enemies, evade blows and arrows.

Tested on legendary difficulty.

Personally, my choice - werewolves. Vampires get too ugly, and I made my werewolf beautiful with the help of a mod to turn back into a human at any time and an infinite number of transformations per day.

D
Dinovart 12.05.22

You can simply become a hybrid through a mod or a console - turn into both. But I like the werewolf more as a melee character, given that the vampire lord only flies over water, not in the sky.

M
Mk.SERGO_2.0v 12.05.22

Playing as a werewolf at night means the urine of everyone who gets caught, including the inhabitants of the estate.
And in the morning, as if nothing had happened, walk around wherever you want!
Of course, for a vampire, this is also possible, but for a werewolf, you are given time to misbehave until the morning.
As much as you want for a vampire... it's too easy.

r
romerd 12.05.22

Werewolves, vampires... you can play both. Only for vampires is the ruler, and the werewolf stops his adventure with pumping perks. But you can play as a vampire for longer. Yes, and on those and others there are interesting special stages, they are mods. Install and enjoy. And then the saints are boring and quickly everything is somehow ...)))

N
NoiseDru 12.05.22

Vladislav Igorevich
, thanks for the adequate answer, I also decided to play the current question, I'm a fan to complete quests after accepting a werewolf, will I be able to complete vampire quests?

F
FizzyBubblech 12.05.22

NOISE5275
Yes, but you will need to be cured of lycanthropy, you will be given a task. Then, along the way, you will become a vampire.

N
NoiseDru 12.05.22

thank you)

d
denas96 12.05.22

The disadvantages of vampirism are easily covered by "Elven Blood Curse Arrows", which are obtained from Serana after completing the main Dawnguard quest line for vampires. You buy elven arrows from the blacksmith in Volkihar castle (she sells 200 arrows each), ask Serana to curse them, shoot at the Sun from Auriel's Bow and around the night