3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ale35506383 12.05.22 01:08 am

How to get livestock feed silo? (Farming Simulator 15)

how to get livestock feed silo
8 Comments
Sort by:
p
pikimen 12.05.22

ale35506383
There are 3 ways to get silage!
One of them I will tell you now!

And so, to start harvesting silage, we, first of all, will need to sow the field with corn.
For sowing corn, a medium-power tractor and, accordingly, the seeder itself are suitable for us. In Farming Simulator 15, for sowing corn, we are offered the following seeders to choose from:

POTTINGER Vitasem 302 ADD cost 15000, seed capacity 600 liters and a width of 3 meters.
VADERSTAD Tempo F8 cost 61000, seed capacity 2396 liters and a width of 6 meters.
HORSH Maestro 12 SW cost 98000, seed capacity 9000 liters and width 9 meters.

See for yourself which seeder to use, as they say, it depends on taste and color and, accordingly, on finances.

We buy a seeder, sow the field with corn, wait for it to sprout, and after that we need equipment for harvesting corn for silage.

The fastest way to harvest corn for silage is to use the KRONE BIG X1100 combine and the KRONE EASYCOLLECT 1053 header. Since the combine does not have a bunker, we will need a trailer, we recommend using the following trailers:

AGROLINER HKD 302 cost 24000 and a capacity of 21000 liters.
FLIEGL TMK 266 BULL cost 35,000 and a capacity of 32,000 liters.

As the trailer is filled with processed corn, we take it to the pit to the Biogas enterprise.
After we filled the hole, we need to compress it well.
After the level of pressing the pit is 100%, it must be covered.
All! Now we just have to wait until the fermentation reaches 100% and our corn will rot, and we will have silage.
And so, our silo is ready. Now we just have to sell it or feed it to the cows.

The text was taken from the site farming-simulator2015

W
Warrior of death 12.05.22

Please help solve the following problem: after updating the game to version 1.2.0, the capacity of the silo pits was 900000l, and so, one of the pits has a balance of about 60000l, but it’s impossible to select it, I tried both loaders and transport belts, nothing, but fall asleep does not allow corn. If someone had such a problem and you know a way to solve it (except of course starting a new game), please tell me.

i
ilvor 12.05.22

Death Warrior Stumbled across the steam
forums yesterday, try this:

Westbridge Hills BGA Bunkers
The Silage bunkers in the BioGas Plant are presently bugged. Bunkers 1 and 2 work fine 3 and 4 cannot be fully emptied and prohibit dumping new grass/chaff in them. There is a work around that requires editing the Vehicles.xml file in the save game directory, but it will just reoccur and the person has to delete about 50 to 70K liters of silage that is not reachable.

The problem is with the map02.i3d itself. On silage bunkers 1 and 2 the user attribute movingPlanesMinMaxY for bunkers 1 and 2 is set at -2.85 0, while the movingPlanesMinMaxY ser attribute for bunkers 3 and 4 is -3.8 0. This allows the last bit of silage in bunkers 3 and 4 to drop below the world and the triggers to pick it up. To fix this bug permanently requires editing the map02.i3d file. Click on "Window" and then click "user attributes". This will open the user attribute window. On the scene list find bunkerSilo03 and bunkerSilo04. One at a time click on each and in the user attribute window, set movingPlanesMinMaxY to -2.85 0 for each of bunkers 3 and 4. Save the map and your fixed.

Hope this helps some people who have had this issue. I am not sure if this will effect MultiPlayer in any way. Use at your own rail. But it certainly fixed my issues.

By reading the below posts, it is obvious that some other bunkers are affected as well, best check all the movingPlanesMinMaxY setting for all your bunkers and make sure they are set to -2.85 0 if you choose to go the route.

W
Warrior of death 12.05.22

ilvor
Thank you, I'll try!
It does not help, after the procedure, the game crashes when loading a save or when starting a new game on a modified map...

i
ilvor 12.05.22

Warrior of Death
It's strange, I did this and it helped, though I changed it a little, as they wrote in the discussion to the topic ...
Here is a link to the original post
: tscn=1420013238#p1

G
GSP 12.05.22

Why don't developers fix the bug? some mini patch...
Let's translate your explanations:
1. To fix the error in the silos on the Westbridge Hills map, use GIANTS_Editor (install from SteamSteamAppscommonFarming Simulator 15sdk)
2. Open map02.i3d (. .SteamSteamAppscommonFarming Simulator 15datamaps)
3. On the left we find - locations - BGA : bunkerSilo01, bunkerSilo02, bunkerSilo03, bunkerSilo04
4. For all bunkerSilo we check the attributes: movingPlanesMinMaxY and silagePlaneMinMaxY; they must be equal to -2.85 0 and -3.25 0 for all bunkerSilo (we take bunkerSilo03 and bunkerSilo04 as a sample)
5. After making the change, save
6. For rollback (in case of errors) it is better to have a backup copy of the game files (copy somewhere before editing)!!!
Thanks to everyone, and a note to the developers for ignoring the error! )))
PS After the fixes, my saved game started up, but with changes: the invisible remnants of silage from bunker 1 moved to bunker 4 and became visible (this is good), but from bunker 2, the maturing silage moved to the bunker near the barn (this is also not bad) .. well, at least not gone.
Good luck to all!

O
Oleg Blik 12.05.22

how the lid is closed with silo pits

V
Vladimir Rykovski 12.05.22

by pressing the R button. But first you need to tamp 100% Oleg Blik