3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mobakas 12.05.22 01:08 am

Lost Money (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Money disappears when I load a save. In the evening there were 70-80 thousand crowns and loaded the next day the save left 30 where does the money disappear? PS I play on Playstation
16 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 12.05.22

this is all a lowlife from the market, you need to shake the crowns off him.

m
mobakas 12.05.22

seffko
and it is possible on in more detail please who such a lowlife? Is this a banker in Novingard?

G
GONE TO DTF 12.05.22

cake

R
Russellplay 12.05.22

hehe))
you need to play on PC!

m
mobakas 12.05.22

Seriously though, does anyone know what the hell this is?

d
david2222 12.05.22

Geralt spends money

C
Cucumber312 12.05.22

Where does so much money come from?
You can't get that much on sale, because thanks to the "cute" CDRPs, most of the merchants are poor.
Also, they don't spawn money.

m
mobakas 12.05.22

The Koshkotyan
theme with shells gives its income) but that's why the money disappears, this is another question

R
Ryogi Shiki 12.05.22

In the evening there were 70-80 thousand crowns
down with chitaks

K
KilionKrast 12.05.22

Less on brothels, but on beer roam

m
mobakas 12.05.22

this is not a cheat, if you open your eyes you can read that I play on the playstation about the loot where I got it read above

R
RaftKorn 12.05.22

The same situation, ps4, like an idiot ran for a week collecting and selling treasures, collected somewhere 70-80 thousand, now I look in my wallet only 6 thousand, I loaded the oldest save for yesterday - there are only 2800, i.e. they disappeared somewhere the day before yesterday. The tin is full...

s
saa0891 12.05.22

Yes, just someone cut the purse, you have to be careful.

M
Maxonior 12.05.22

This is a bug. Seems like patch 1.05 was supposed to fix that.

T
ToJIePaHT 12.05.22

Blah and I play on ps4, I have a similar situation, I earn up to 70k and then I find 1k crowns in my wallet, annoyance scribe.

s
str1nikov 12.05.22

ToJIePaHT
Such tricks are not corrected yet. Here a mechanics fix from the developers is needed. To put it simply, the mechanics are not simple... by introducing fixes-patches, they correct little things without affecting the mechanics themselves. The bug with alchemy, mutagens, alcohol after 1.05 is an example of this.
Everything is done super ...... but in my opinion the rest will be polished by modders ....
Or off editor.