3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaK1111 12.05.22 01:08 am

Miles Sorka? oo (Diablo 2)

Mile forty interesting, strong or weak in pvp? Who played? I need proper answers!
8 Comments
Sort by:
m
mafuсka 12.05.22

weak

a
annortheone 12.05.22

PaK1111
Weak, since it does almost no physical damage, the main damage comes from lightning. The damage from the aura is easily absorbed by the vigor and even under its own enchant it has few attacks of the rating from the zeal attack. This is important, because in order to deal damage to a prepared enemy, she will have to attack at an ultra-close range (Hummers in this regard are saved by desync, for example), and since she has low hp and low potential to tank, she is weak. For example, in a game against wind dru, she has nothing to lose.

X
XpeHoToH 12.05.22

PaK1111
Does not justify the money invested in it and is made for fun with an excess of jahs.

f
firkax 12.05.22

greenstyle Aura
damage can easily be missed by vigor, there are
two mistakes in such a short statement
it doesn’t absite, and even more so it’s not easy, you’ll have to put on 2 more wisp and something for 95% resistance, and the damage will still go through the hammers a little

in this regard, it saves the desync
of noobosimmers in nubopvp - perhaps in other cases - everything is completely different

and to the author's question, in my opinion, an exhaustive answer in the second message of the topic

Z
ZakarumFoot 12.05.22

Here's a bore

o
obsessed 12.05.22

ZakarumFoot, we all don’t fumble that "vigor, who abses with lightning" is tg. you understand?.. :S

S
Sanchez Ramirez 12.05.22

nubometers in nubopvp There are
two errors in such a short statement.

q
qwerty1999 12.05.22

Obsessed

_