3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19 06:20 pm

Sweet rice ball - how it works? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

How does it work? A temporary effect or permanent? From the description is unclear. Just when KURO gave it to me, told me to eat it with him. I have two of them, but with him you can take only one second in the vault. I understand this is a very rare item. I wouldn't want to fuck it up just like that.
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrShiro20 19.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
temporarily

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

MrShiro20
Sorry. Very strange that such a rare item, this stool. Thought it would be to work on a permanent basis, the type of ring from dark souls, which is little by little restored health. Fine then, KURO laughed that I was too embarrassed to eat it with him? And if I ate him?

W
Wise Owl 19.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
If KURO had to eat the ball, he will give another one. So in the end still in the inventory will be 2. Just going on a little dialogue.

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

Wise Owl
There it is Cho) is Now clear.

N
NightHawkreal 19.11.19

The grandmother did not this ball asks?

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

NightHawkreal
No, grandma just need the rice, gives the girl the Sanctuary.

s
sandman.90 19.11.19

Under certain conditions, give her sanctuary and she will agree to save KURO from his immortality

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

sandman.90
Just a girl in the sanctuary and gave the rice to KURO, after I gave her Persimmon, from which he made this ball. He will give another one after him to bring all the ingredients for the incense. And the girl from the Shrine disappeared.

s
sandman.90 19.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
She is in moroka, where monkeys were

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

sandman.90
Seriously? Thanks for the tip, I'm there kind of looking, found her.
PS. Thank you. Finally I handled this quest, and snake fruit, I have long been mined and didn't know why.
Solartalk her rice ball is not needed, I gave her a scroll from the chief priest and persimmons, and she gave a tear of ice and snow slept.

-
-zotik- 19.11.19

it is as Khilok, saved me during a boss