3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pr0z4c 12.05.22 01:20 am

Novigrad textures disappear (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me, the textures of houses and bridges disappear in Novigrad. Rather, they sink for a very long time, and it is in Novigrad, in other locations everything is fine.
The config is: i-5 2500k
R9 280x
8gb ram,
Firewood costs 15.5
High settings, almost all post-effects are disabled except for fxaa anti-aliasing, help people, google does not help
18 Comments
Sort by:
a
andydron 12.05.22

Well, you yourself wrote that they take a long time to load. So the computer can not cope, reduce the graphics settings or be patient.

A
Arileon 12.05.22

So do they load or disappear?
I'm not an expert, but in the first case it makes sense to put the game on an SSD.
In the second case, the video card is to blame.

D
DAZZDRANAGON 12.05.22

Pr0z4c
Throw out your bucket and don't worry! The best advice for you! It's just that your computer is rather weak ... Yes, and with a flaw ...! It means AMD (R9) ... Fu fu fu ... ! How can I buy such a mess ... 0_o ?! Was he drunk? =))) ... AMD Shit! Didn't you know =) ?

B
Bupycop 12.05.22

Gnev999
I play amd r9 on ultra, no problems. Explain why AMD crap?

T
Toxa95 12.05.22

Bupycop
Well, like, a green fanatic.

B
Bupycop 12.05.22

Toxa95
Well, I understand this, I'm wondering why the special dislike for R9? Is there a newer one? As far as I know, r9 is top, I'm waiting for the new 300th series. And if you believe, the new filling will heat up less, eat less and the price is much lower than the greens, in other respects, as always, although it’s not even about the price, I have no problems with this, the greens have already begun to become impudent ...

P
Pr0z4c 12.05.22

Gnev999
Since 2008 I have been using Radeons, I have never regretted it, the price for such performance is divine.

P
Pr0z4c 12.05.22

andydron
Tried to put on low, the result is the same

P
Pr0z4c 12.05.22

FPS on average 50-55 frames without drawdowns.

P
Pr0z4c 12.05.22

Arileon
Well, you run out of one district to another, and there you can see roof currents near houses, or columns from bridges, and it’s strange that it’s only in 1 location.

z
zdanu4 12.05.22

defragment the drive where the game is installed. also enable high performance mode in the power settings. turn off unnecessary programs running in the background.

P
Pr0z4c 12.05.22

zdanu4
Yeah, I started doing it, I also think because of this, how it ends, I'll check it, I'll unsubscribe.

-
-SERGEY- 12.05.22

Add swap file size, should help.

P
Pr0z4c 12.05.22

-SERGEY-
How much to bet? Now it costs 8GB.

-
-SERGEY- 12.05.22

Pr0z4c
That's enough. So there is another reason.

J
JackofShadows 12.05.22

I, too, take a long time to load in Novigrad, especially if you quickly move into it. Apparently, the problem is in the optimization.

P
Pr0z4c 12.05.22

It is strange if many had it, they would write in boarding schools

P
Pr0z4c 12.05.22

In short, I did a disk defragmentation, it seems to be loading normally.
I think this should not happen on SSD drives, in any case, thanks to everyone for the help and information.