3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kakktus 12.05.22 01:20 am

can't turn off cheatsgt; (Serious Sam 3: BFE)

the problem is, enabled cheats - Open the console with the ~ (tilde) key and type cht_bEnableCheats = 3 to activate the cheat mode. Please note that after this you will not be able to receive achievements. To disable cheat mode, type 0 instead of 3 and restart the game.
After activating the cheat mode, you can access them either through the menu (press Esc then F3) or by typing them directly into the console. To view all console cheats, type cht and press Tab.
but when I press 0 instead of three and restart the game, it doesn’t help, it still says cheat codes are available, but I have Steam, it’s a shame because I want to get achievements. But cheats are not needed. Help me please.
7 Comments
Sort by:
N
Naughty_Kamikaze 12.05.22

Remove the line cht_bEnableCheats = 0;

h
helena221182 12.05.22

And I can't activate cheats at all. I get Lua error: [string "cht_bEnableCheats = ..."]:1: '=' expected near 'cheats'

S
Suya 12.05.22

I have exactly the same problem

s
slava.sse 12.05.22

Need to restart the game

s
serega811 12.05.22

restart does not help what to do help me please !!!!

H
Hosse Fernandos 12.05.22

it says "cheat codes available" I enter these cth_bGod codes and they don't happen. Relogal the game, restarted and 0 sense .... in another source it is written to put 1 at the end and 0 sense. what to do?

H
Hosse Fernandos 12.05.22

not all cheats work.... cht_bGiveArmor=200 and such a health should be written in units specifically for example =200 or 400
Invulnerability does not plow.