3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Orogon 12.05.22 01:20 am

Large Runestones (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Where to buy the stones themselves or at least the drawings? I only found one drawing of a stone on Skellige that unbalances it, I didn’t find it anymore. Who knows where you can buy drawings or the stones themselves? At least I need bleeding, poisoning and fire.
23 Comments
Sort by:
s
shtromk 12.05.22

Orogon
I came across in chests (skelege, around novigrad), and very rarely from merchants.

A
Alxmo 12.05.22

Hattori in Novigrad (master gunsmith) seems to sell all the big stones. Just did not check whether it is infinite, or just one

O
Orogon 12.05.22

Alxmo I will
check now

s
shtromk 12.05.22

Orogon
A STOP FOUND! Find the character-alchemist Gremist on the ard-skelig, he has blueprints for absolutely all runestones! heh. yes, you can buy all the improved oils from him (discovered for yourself)!

k
kkv007 12.05.22

And where can I find stones (blanks) from which runes can be cast?

B
Bupycop 12.05.22

Alxmo
endless, bought, closed, opened and he will have them again.

O
Orogon 12.05.22

shtromk
Can you tell a little more specifically where exactly? I haven't seen this yet. Name at least which village he is near.

s
shtromk 12.05.22

Orogon
I'm trying to make a screen .. the game even does not give xD

O
Orogon 12.05.22

shtromk
Are you through steam? There you need to poke f12, and then in the Steam library, right-click on the game and "View screenshots". And if you're not through Steam, then I don't know how :C

s
shtromk 12.05.22

s
shtromk 12.05.22

Orogon
Gog. Blocks the functions of the print screen key

in HP. threw off the norms of the screen size

O
Orogon 12.05.22

shtromk Oh
thank you. two teas for you

O
Orogon 12.05.22

And the old man is still an asshole. It is not that simple)

s
shtromk 12.05.22

Orogon
Et yes)) But the quest is easy.

O
Orogon 12.05.22

And he actually has a lot. Thanks to all

A
Aenmutus 12.05.22

Seriously? Yes, they come up all the time. I think you have a problem in the level, at low levels they are rare.

w
w1rt 12.05.22

The sorcerer for whom the goat was searched for after patch 1.5 has all the recipes for all the stones.

F
Fedor Talatynnik 12.05.22

At Vorozhei after completing quests for him. There will be recipes for all runes for armor and swords, expensive!

O
Orogon 12.05.22

Pulpy
25 is low? At that time there were 25

A
AT_Sagor 12.05.22

So the drawings of the runes and did not find. As a result, at some point, recipes for all runes from blacksmiths appeared on sale - first for small ones, and after n-th number of levels for large ones.