3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DePeyrakPeyran 12.05.22 01:20 am

Color artifacts after update to 1.05 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Color artifacts began to appear, I don’t understand why, the video card does not heat up above 73!

13 Comments
Sort by:
P
Praise the Sun 12.05.22

crests take over the northern kingdoms)

l
look look 12.05.22

try on other games if it's the same, reinstall the drivers, check the com for viruses, it's better with the doctor web utility, it looks for and removes viruses that load percents and viduhu, if it doesn't help, then a haplyk came to your card, you can try to change the thermal paste) although if artifacts went, then everything)

D
DePeyrakPeyran 12.05.22

witcher 2 and gta 5 do not have this

Y
Yamete oshiri ga itai 12.05.22

Purgesha
And as for me, here you can still trace the flag of the Katsap empire.

M
Marlock4441 12.05.22

look-look
I didn’t tell such tales that I almost believed that Dr. Web is far from the best antivirus, artifacts are the reason for the lack of power, or simply lower the frequencies

z
zdanu4 12.05.22

download the driver from the manufacturer's website

l
look look 12.05.22

Sanya Gladyshev
There are still artifacts if the memory is broken) well, yes, or bp does not give all the power to the map)

D
DePeyrakPeyran 12.05.22

downloaded some 30 mb from GOG, the artifacts disappeared!!!

P
Portmen 12.05.22

and this is what the patch brought to me, I wonder if it will always be like this now?)
Spoiler

M
MKUltra 12.05.22

Portmen
It was also on 1.02

A
ALESHIN98 12.05.22

please tell me why there are no witcher orders at all, the last ones were "missing brother" and "missing son"
Will there be more orders ???

D
DmitryArt 12.05.22

Such color artifacts appear when the RAM is broken. The video card has nothing to do with it.
Clean the computer, vacuum it properly, defragment it, test the memory strips.

N
Northern Sky 12.05.22

DmitryArt
Ykspert, would go from here, would not be dishonored. The slats of the operatives are broken ... where is the mind, where is the mind?