3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lol98 12.05.22 01:20 am

Scholar of the First Sin (Dark Souls 2) server issue

Dark takes a very long time to load. The wheel, which does not move even before the appearance of the main menu, but after about three minutes scrolls and allows you to enter. And in the multiplayer there are people who beat per kilometer (to be honest, I have not met others). There is no need to talk about my bad Internet (I'm 100% sure there are no problems in it). Let me know if anyone has the same problem and how they solved it.
3 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 12.05.22

such problems are only for telecom and if the server was set manually

O
OlegAttor1966 12.05.22

Just climbed in, checked, everything works fine, no long downloads, everything is as usual, but about the weapon, yes there is such a thing, it hits with a rapier or a spear, even if you are on the side, the blow still goes through, it infuriates, but I I’m already used to it, they piss off the web more and who play with cheats in PVP, or attack 2-3 at a time ...

A
AT_Sagor 12.05.22

lol98
The weapon's range is higher than it seems, this is the cornerstone of the game, here at best you need to accept and adapt. But long downloads are another matter - there can be a million reasons: weak iron; anti-virus program or firewall wedged; strong heating of computer elements; some third-party programs eat up the lion's share of performance; outdated programs necessary for the game (although games usually do not start here at all); or something else not listed.