3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Solidar 12.05.22 01:20 am

Bug in optional \"person in need\" event (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

actually the bug is that at night I killed the bandits near the cage, but then I didn’t know that there were no people in the cages at night, they only appear during the day, the cage was still locked. In general, I went to do other quests and after a while I returned to where the merchant was sitting in a cage, but the bandits respawned only on horseback and those on foot who had the key did not. As a result, I can’t open the cage and I don’t understand whether it’s a bug or if I sold the key to someone, although it seems that such things are not sold to vendors. are considered quests. In my bag I have one key "the key of the robbers" or something like that. But he doesn't fit. In general, I can not get the merchant out of the cage. Who had it?
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rimof 12.05.22

Solovat
is the same garbage ... forget about this merchant now)))
if I'm not mistaken - there was also a note nearby ... And in the note there is a place with treasures)

S
Solidar 12.05.22

fomir
well, now I will know that everyone has a bug, and not because of my actions) I hoped to fix annet in 1.5.

g
ggame 12.05.22

Solovat
the same bug

I
Iskander2015 12.05.22

He beat everyone, then he approached the one in the cage, he said, find the key !!! And only AFTER this DIALOGUE! Went looking for the KEY! And believe! FIND! (before that, you don’t have to search anyone, or look for something! Well, something like that.

o
omen578008 12.05.22

Iskander2015
Where can you find it? There is no such dialogue. He just screams that the key is somewhere around here. This proximity I combed for a kilometer from him in all directions. There is no key anywhere. More details please.

I
Iskander2015 12.05.22

omen578008
Look for the bandits in the gear that fell from them. well, or he really sold it to someone (although why sell the keys at a cost of 1 kroon) or, as an option, he accidentally dismantled it into components! Yes, even if not! Well, a bolt with him, forget about it (anyway, there’s not much sense in the fact that you save them)

o
omen578008 12.05.22

You yourself do not really know, but you say the opposite.

I
Iskander2015 12.05.22

omen578008
I DID NOT HAVE EXACTLY SUCH PROBLEMS with the "man in need" quests. I wrote as I thought! (i.e. how would I solve them)

S
Solidar 12.05.22

Iskander2015
So the question is, is this key considered a quest key or a junk one? By the way, I ran around all the merchants, they seemed to always have all the loot they sold, ran through all the villages but did not find it. And in the bag there is the key of the robbers, in the quest section and I don’t know if this is it, then it means a bug. It’s a pity I don’t have a save before these events, and I don’t want to go through the first lock so that I can then move to the second one.

I
Iskander2015 12.05.22

Solovat The
key is trashy!!! Quest you can not - do not sell, do not dismantle !!!

S
Solidar 12.05.22

Iskander2015
what is the name of the key? just a key?

I
Iskander2015 12.05.22

Solovat
Unfortunately YES! Just a key. (and nothing else)

o
omen578008 12.05.22

Iskander2015
I also have no problems with the "man in need" QUESTS. We're all talking about one single case. You evasively and not in detail answered that everything worked for you. On youtube I found a video where the player experienced the same problem. That is why you, most likely, did not understand what kind of case we are talking about.

I
Iskander2015 12.05.22

omen578008
Rather Yes! didn't understand!