3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 14.05.22 12:51 am

Bug in the mission The Great Escape (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

According to the plot, you need to agree with Zoltan for help. But when you talk to Yennefer after that, the quest to talk to Zoltan fails. There is a solution? Who faced? Or should we wait for another day?
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Muslim Alikhadzhiev 14.05.22

Guys, please help me, who can I have a gta 5 license in steam, I bought everything was fine, I played well since the release of the game, and in Cher I ran into such a problem trying to start gta 5, nothing happens at all, today I did a reinstall and installed it back once it it started and when I tried to start it 2 times it didn’t start again for me, I clicked on the shortcut, nothing happened, even help someone than you can please really need your help, I would be glad if they could help

D
DarKSiR_666 14.05.22

Muslim Alikhadzhiev
You went to the wrong place, here is about The Witcher 3 topic

A
AVEDALOR 14.05.22

Muslim Alikhadzhiev
, you made the wrong forum dear

t
trooper111 14.05.22

hello, he himself refuses to help me in this mission, but the mission continues. But then when I go down into the well, then my Persian stops climbing obstacles and I can’t get to the guards to take the key, what should I do with this

t
trooper111 14.05.22

if anyone knows how to deal with a bug on climbing obstacles, then tell me

A
Artyom Badretdinov 14.05.22

I can assume that he cannot help you, due to the fact that you helped Triss (to save the sorcerers of Novigrad) and thereby began the hunt for dwarves.
I repeat, this is an assumption, because Triss himself helped :)