3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Walker_Alan 14.05.22 12:51 am

Esc, Space and other keys do not work in the game [Answer] (Life is Strange)

People help! There are no problems with the keyboard, everything works like clockwork, but Esc, Space, Numpad 0, backspace do not work in the game, in general, everything that is all alphabetic keys. Who faced this? How to solve the problem? Game version V 1.0.0.312843. Before uploading episode 3, everything worked fine.
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
ValikBLR 14.05.22

After a little study of the material on the Internet, I found out that there is a bug with buttons in the CODEX version. The game works, but neither the settings menu (ESC) nor the statistics menu (TAB) can be called up, and fast forwarding to Space does not work if you are already repeating some action. Because of this bug, the episode cannot be completed completely, since the plot will require you to press the space bar, but it does not work. There are no such problems in the version from the Chinese 3DMGame.
Try to download the realiz from the Chinese (remove the space): http://bt.3dmgame. com/index.php?sort_id=2

W
Walker_Alan 14.05.22

Thank you all for your help

W
Walker_Alan 14.05.22

I climbed on foreign forums and found a solution to the problem! You don’t need to re-download anything!) We do everything according to the instructions below:
1) Go to the C:UsersUsernameDocumentsMy GamesLife Is StrangeSaves folder and make a backup of the LISSave1.sav file (If you use several profiles in game, it's natural to back up LISSave2.sav and LISSave3.sav)
2) Delete the C:UsersUsernameDocumentsMy GamesLife Is Strange folder
3) Start the game and let it create a new profile (Starting a new game is not necessary, just create a new profile)
4) Exit the game and in the folder C:UsersUsernameDocumentsMy GamesLife Is StrangeSaves put your saves (LISSave1.sav/LISSave2.sav/LISSave3.sav that we saved before deleting this folder) with confirmation of the replacement of files.
5) Enjoy working keys;)

T
Tyrion_Lanister 14.05.22

MAF1996
Thanks, helped :)

s
shijin-chan 14.05.22

MAF1996
Thank you, I really helped out))

G
Great Corn 14.05.22

Is that why my stupid head didn't decide to come here right away?

P
Pakitoss 14.05.22

MAF1996
ATP, helped :D