3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jxrfhbr 14.05.22 01:04 am

Prompt, with two quests. Spoiler. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general:
1 - I took the quest from Radovid to kill Philippa, when you search her house, some kind of glitch appears, when you activate the witcher's flair, a smell appears for a moment and immediately disappears, but there is no such event to search for this smell. in short, with grief in half, I approximately found where it ends, some kind of drag is lying there. the GG stone says that Philippa abandoned him, but the smell itself does not disappear, as it usually does. The question is, is there something else (besides Drag. Stones and Crystal) or is it still not there ??
2 - After the quest to save Buttercup, I failed an additional task that I did not use Dykstra's help during the task. I loaded the save where we set up an ambush with Zoltan, I come to Dykstra and nothing, there is no dialogue about saving Buttercup. There is an idea that this dialogue does not exist, because I deceived him during the quest to find money (I didn’t say that Dandelion and Ciri stole them), he was offended by me. so it or not, what is the reason?
18 Comments
Sort by:
l
leshaooo 14.05.22

1 except for stones and a crystal there is nothing there
2 go on the plot dijkstra will help you and triss and then continue with this task

M
Mercurionio 14.05.22

Jxrfhbr
Did you find his money?

D
Danil01 14.05.22

Mercurionio
his money in the Vivaldi bank,

P
Podlui 14.05.22

Mercurionio
from where do you know? And how did you complete this quest? looking for money?

M
Mercurionio 14.05.22

Danil01
What are you, how is it, but I didn't know................
Podlui
In a conversation with menge endure the torments of triss and ask first about the money, and then about the buttercup. Only then it will be necessary to fight with everyone.

P
Podlui 14.05.22

Mercurionio
you took the money from the banker with the key and Dijkstra thanked you?

J
Jxrfhbr 14.05.22

leshaooo
I have only the journey to Skellig and the rescue of the buttercup left from the plot. And it is unlikely that Dykstra helped you have to go to the island.
I did not endure the torture of Triss, because in my opinion he does not say anything important, but the fact that Buttercup is on the temple island, and he already found out the money in the bank.

J
Jxrfhbr 14.05.22

So, Dykstra doesn’t have a dialogue about helping Dandelion because I didn’t bring him money? I thought that the key is enough.

D
Dakota 14.05.22

And the point is to help Dykstra if you can save him yourself. Is this another quest like gangs that is intertwined with the main task? I didn't have it at all.

M
Mercurionio 14.05.22

Podlui
No, you give him the key, and then Geralt says where the money is. In the end, this will help Dijkstra to help you.

J
Jxrfhbr 14.05.22

Dakota

Perhaps there is no point, but the fact of the matter is that "POSSIBLE". This game has a hell of a lot of bugs. I didn’t finish some crap, or vice versa, I did it too early, and then another quest doesn’t have other options, for example, if you do the “now or never” quest before the “enemy of the people” quest. The trick is that I watched 4 different walkthroughs of buttercup rescue and NOBODY used Dykstra's help, and I'm very interested in what will happen if ...

J
Jxrfhbr 14.05.22

Mercurionio
So does His help make any difference?

D
Dakota 14.05.22

Mercurionio
Just wondering what this help is, please write under the spoiler)

D
Dakota 14.05.22

Jxrfhbr
By the way, if it's not difficult, answer what will happen if you take the stone to Triss and not to Radovid, I completed the quest enemy of the people after and there was no option)

P
Podlui 14.05.22

Mercurionio
well, ok, I roughly understood, I'm talking to the boss, he says that the money is in the bank, a mess, I go up to Dijkstra and say here is the key, the money is in the bank. So? And that he will help in the siege of Kaer Morhen?

M
Mercurionio 14.05.22

Dakota
Podlui
SpoilerDast dough, more than Emhyr, even

l
look look 14.05.22

If you use the help of the dispatcher, it doesn’t change anything - he just gives mercenaries to help - the herald asks for three, and he gives 5 in gratitude - it will be easier to release the buttercup)) and that’s all

J
Jxrfhbr 14.05.22

Dakota,
you and Triss are looking through the crystal (it turned out to be some kind of projector) as Philippa is talking with another sorceress about restoring the "Lodge of sorceresses" and searching for other strong sorceresses, then the choice is to give the crystal to Emhyr (Triss will not be happy), or give the crystal to Triss. Surely there will be more serious consequences, but I have not yet seen them.