3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arman_tach 14.05.22 01:04 am

How to develop the axia sign in dialogues? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who do you need to talk to? tell me who knows
11 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YasinPen 14.05.22

You swing the sign in skills, transfer it to the active window, whichever you want. You can use it only in some dialogues, then you will understand yourself, you will see the axia sign

L
Lord Maul 14.05.22

It's called "Deception"

X
XBoy360 14.05.22

arman_tach
The very first perk of axia, you download its three stages and hang it on the cell on the right. Profit.

M
Mercurionio 14.05.22

Read the description of skills and training. How much can you produce these stupid topics. Can you lead the whole game by the handle?

s
sandskrem 14.05.22

Such crap does not work, I have a mb bug. I pumped it to the maximum and it’s in the window, but on such phrases it is highlighted in red that I can’t use it.

a
arman_tach 14.05.22

SandSkrem
well damn the same

i
iwerslexx 14.05.22

SandSkrem
Perhaps it is necessary to strengthen the blue mutagen, although it worked for me without it.

s
sandskrem 14.05.22

enhanced with blue too

t
taiskariska 14.05.22

you pump the 2nd perk of axia, it is called a puppet. he pumps the 2nd mode of axia, well, you transfer it to the right.

l
lyaga11 14.05.22

must try! where to read what skills to set for a quick attack and so that vampiric and crit

E
Eroppo 14.05.22

lyaga11
where to read what skills to put for a quick attack and so that vampiric and crit
In the skill window itself there are not only icons, but also letters. These letters are called hints - you can read them