3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fix side 14.05.22 01:04 am

The Witcher 3 error when launching via Steam (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good afternoon!
I can’t launch the witcher through Steam, it doesn’t give any errors, a black screen appears for a moment, as at startup, and immediately throws it out, I checked the driver for the vidyuhi ... The rest of the Steam games start ... The witcher itself worked ok 2 days ago, without brakes
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 14.05.22

In Steam, on the game RMB-Properties-Local files-Check the integrity of the cache, and update the firewood, and yes, the main thing was to write what kind of hardware you have.

f
fix side 14.05.22

KIBERMAX
did an integrity check, looked for new firewood (they said that the current software is installed at the moment) NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
if you make a reserve. a copy of the witcher, and demolish it from steam, then reinstall? will it work?

K
KIBERMAX 14.05.22

FixSide
Quite possible.

for 32 bit system if you have http://www.nvidia.ru/download/driverResults.aspx/85874/ru
and 64 bit http://www.nvidia.ru/download/driverResults.aspx/85892/ru
it's like new versions of drivers, with fixes specifically for video cards 600 and 700 series, with fixed problems of The Witcher 3

f
fix side 14.05.22

KIBERMAX
ok I'll try, by
the way I found such a thing
through the manager in the location of the application
witcher3.exe_crash_20150508_073256123.crashinfo

K
KIBERMAX 14.05.22

FixSide Info
about a crash, a bug, anything, and send it to the developers for verification and correction, but I don’t know where.

f
fix side 14.05.22

I’m installing KIBERMAX
for now at 64 firewood, I’ll reboot and see what and how) thanks in advance, then I’ll unsubscribe

f
fix side 14.05.22

KIBERMAX
big ATP, those firewood helped, everything flies)

K
KIBERMAX 14.05.22

FixSide
You're welcome.