3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jxrfhbr 14.05.22 01:05 am

Help with the quest \"Cheese and the Dark Forces\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The situation is this, I took the quest from the merchant, he offers to buy from him the artifacts necessary for the quest (like 4), I bought it, then I look in the inventory, and there are two missing, I return to the merchant, he offers to buy the rest, again I buy those things that I have I'm gone. I look in the inventory - they are not there. In general, I didn’t manage to buy them, I decided to try to complete the quest without them, and it seemed to pass. The question is, what for those things were needed, maybe I missed something during the quest, I just found only a couple of recipes and a "cheese" sword from more or less useful ones (a few worthless armors for the illusion do not count). And WHAT more than anything is not there.?

And lastly, there is a lever on the top floor of the mansion, what does it do?? After all, he does something for anyone, after switching it, the screen either darkens, or everything disappears altogether.
12 Comments
Sort by:
z
zdanu4 14.05.22

nothing else is there. I also pulled the lever - everything darkened, and then it became normal. huh what is this. If the quest is credited, then don't bother.

H
HorvaT_G 14.05.22

Well, if you reached the hall with a red barrier and turned it off, you took everything out of the dungeon and then returned through the portal back to the ruined mansion, then everything is ok.

S
Saloknir 14.05.22

Jxrfhbr
pull the lever everything will get dark and there will be a note from that wizard in the office

J
Jxrfhbr 14.05.22

Clearly, thank you.!!

S
Sprinting 14.05.22

I don’t sell one of the components at all (the seller stupidly doesn’t have it.
Therefore, I can’t even activate the teleport (

d
dizz2010 14.05.22

and what to do with the pyramids in front of the red barrier, Geralt does not react to them, but they do to him

d
dizz2010 14.05.22

ok i got it, sorry

A
Alexander Shimansky 14.05.22

where is the merchant from whom to take sq.

E
Egas1111 14.05.22

dizz2010
and I'm a stupid assistant professor ..... I did not understand. tell me pliz .... how to remove the barrier .... activate the pyramids?????

J
Jxrfhbr 14.05.22

I don’t remember Alexander Shimansky
, but he was in the building in Novigrad, there are only a few of them,
Egas1111
hit “igni” on one pyramid, remove the illusion from the other with the help of the Eye (you get it from the plot task about witches) and hit Igni on it.

E
Egas1111 14.05.22

Immensely grateful!!!

A
Alexander Shimansky 14.05.22

Thank you