3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spy Hunter 14.05.22 01:05 am

Management (Skullgirls 2nd Encore)

Help with management. I can't understand what kind of LP, MP, LK, etc. Why couldn't you just specify the buttons, instead of being encrypted like that? -_-
PS: I play with a gamepad, of course
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spy Hunter 14.05.22

All. Understood.

LP -> X
MP -> Y
HP -> RB

LK -> A
MK -> B
HK -> RT

S
Spy Hunter 14.05.22

If anyone is interested:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=166070058#121211

P
Profi13 14.05.22

It's not interesting to anyone along the way - IMHO)) I'm not sure who might like it if he played MK. If you know what I mean.

D
Don Vladon 14.05.22

As for me, MK is a rather average fighting game, I prefer Asian ones - Street Fighter, Tekken, SoulCalibur, Virtua Fighter for example. This is all my IMHO, which does not have to coincide with the opinion of other users, whose opinion I also respect if they are adequate people. And Skullgirls has the best movement animation of any fighting game I've ever seen, and that's an undeniable fact.

D
Demof 14.05.22

I don't know, but I liked it! Although I am calm about fighting games, I liked this game very much. You have to buy a gamepad. what do you advise ?

S
Spy Hunter 14.05.22

Lovad
In general, a fightpad would be great)

D
Demof 14.05.22

Spy Hunter
Clearly, I foolishly bought two EXEQ Boxer and Thrustmaster GP XID gamepads yesterday, it’s unusual, of course, to play them

Profy13
I liked Street Fighter more.

And who can advise what fighting games on PC In addition to MK and SF

N
NickVen 14.05.22

Lovad Blaz
Blue

A
Azamaru 14.05.22

LP - Low Punch
MP - Middle Punch
HP - High Punch
Same with kick LK MK HK

A
Azamaru 14.05.22

Lovad
Guilty Gear,The King Of Fighters

v
vendettas 14.05.22

Guys tell me the keys on the clave.

A
Alucarda26 14.05.22

Hello. Guys, this question is a guy who is fond of this game, but he plays with the keyboard, I want to give him a gamepad, tell me which one is better to take?) I'm staring at the Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows (but I don't know if it will fit at all) and MB is better. Thank you!