3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 19.11.19 10:30 pm

What explosions in solitary ? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Not that concerned but just wondering, is it just me ? sometimes I hear the sound of explosions. I thought the sound bug or something, but one day I saw two gray trucks collided and exploded. And then refueling with this then suddenly exploded, no one was shot. Of the mods merely graphic that replaces the sound of gunfire weapons and added a couple of transport
Spoiler
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
FsTanDar 19.11.19

With fashion clocked

K
Krrrva 19.11.19

FsTanDar
No. I just have a natural vision remastered, mod to replace the signs, la roads, realistic guns and sounds mod on transport which do not change the original

D
Din Printer 19.11.19

Crra
This often happens without mods .Also wonder why explosions occur in solitary

K
Krrrva 19.11.19

RafaelKing
Nope, everything is compatible. And like in the beginning when I played with only one NVR explosions were heard, so fashion is unlikely

D
Dargans 19.11.19

RafaelKing
I write that without mods this happens

t
t830x 19.11.19

Just NPC committed suicide, wife left and the Bank was cleaned out, so we decided against the gas station to die.

f
fedorcov 19.11.19

Crra
it's just the curves of the spawn, in the online, too often cars in cars will raspada, most noticeable when someone is flying on the Vert

b
bsww 19.11.19

in the game there are moments when just walking around the city and the cops start chasing someone, and then the fire appears. That was there shooting. I saw when he played. But because of this accident never happened, but when shooting - Yes