3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oiujihjfigbf 14.05.22 01:05 am

Co-op game for 3 on one PC

Prompt an interesting game for 3 players on one PC. It feels like I've already played all the best, but there are still excellent options for my favorite, but I can't find it.
Played:
Guns, Gore & Cannoli
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
BattleBlock Theater (But here I didn't find how to play in three on 1 pc, only for two)
Rayman
Castle Crashers
Serious Sam 3
Trine

Tell me more options. Pixel graphics, racing and sports simulators are not welcome, that Lego is somehow not a fountain (or just an uninteresting part got caught). It is desirable to pass together.
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Soma Cruz 14.05.22

Serious Sam all the first parts can be played (Second seems to be without splitscreen, but I don’t say a platformer or RPG at all)
Bloody Trapland. The game is more competitive and resembles Boshi (you have to die often), but you can rage in the company of friends.
Magica (both parts) First of all, it's hard to get used to the Gamepad, but you can have some fun...
Sacred Citadel. Bit n map in fantasy style. Just for three.
Speed ​​Runners. Purely compete with each other. It's also fun, though the game won't last long.

These are only those options that can really be found in Steam.

Here are a couple more options for pirate games
TMNT 2 Battle Nexus. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with good gameplay and co-op up to 4

I can also recommend the Arcade Machine Emulator (MAME). There are a lot of games (ROMs) that are designed for 4 players (i.e. you can just play in three)
(that's all for now. If I remember something, I'll add it)

S
Soma Cruz 14.05.22

You see ... There are very few games with co-op for 3. Even for 4 people it's not so much... Right now they do more either solo or online... And hotsits (splitscreen or just co-op on one computer) are not enough good or worthwhile...

o
oiujihjfigbf 14.05.22

Soma Kruz
Thanks for the options, I'll be reviewing it, maybe there's something interesting.

o
oiujihjfigbf 14.05.22

Soma Kruz
I agree, there are not many good games even for two. The consolers are more lucky, they add co-op more often.
And so thanks to the developers for the fresh Guns, Gore & Cannoli, which made me freeze until the very end of the game.
I would shove co-op into every new game as soon as possible)))