3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Jack_of_Shadow- 14.05.22 01:22 am

Can't transfer saves from part 2. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Part 2 of the license, Steam, passed it not long ago to the end. Now I bought part 3 I want to transfer, I poke a new game, offers to transfer the save from part 2, I poke ok, click on the last save where I am already at the end there. The game starts all right, but I start with an empty Persian with 250 gold, basic clothes, and so on, I think it’s okay, but it wasn’t there, there is a task where I should meet Summer from Gulet (I let him go in part 2) and instead of him there are stupid ghosts there, on YouTube I look like people have it, so they didn’t have it? In general, help people. ((
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fallen Cheshire 14.05.22

An empty Persian and basic clothes should be just right, but about Summer - If this is the "Fall of the House of Readon" (sort of), it should be in one of the buildings - if it is not there, then I advise you to start the second part and replay this moment (C Summer)

-
-Jack_of_Shadow- 14.05.22

Fallen Cheshire
And they said that the gold would carry over, and a couple of clothes, well, okay, it's not so important. As for summer, there should be traps, no traps and no traces of Summer. It feels like the game just says yes yes, the saves have been transferred, and it starts a completely new game.

f
fre33e 14.05.22

Alex It's just-Alex
, maybe you didn't transfer that save? you need to transfer the last autosave from the second part, but in general, in order not to bother with it, it’s better to just start a new game and turn on the simulation of decisions, after the prologue I will ask you about your decisions, including about Summer.

-

fre33e
Isn't simulation an autoselection? When will they ask me to turn it on or off?
PS How to understand that the save has been transferred?

f
fre33e 14.05.22

Alex Just-Alex
is not, if you turn it on you will answer questions after the prologue, that is, you simulate the state of the game world, if you turn it off, then this will be an auto-selection.

-

fre33e
Ok, thanks for the help!)