3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gar4ild 14.05.22 01:22 am

Bugs in the game. (Batman: Arkham Asylum)

Hello everyone, I need help. After the first skirmish with Pugol in the morgue, I can’t leave the room, the game crashes and gives an error. What to do with it, tell me please.
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercenary 14.05.22

What a political farce.
gar4ild
Buy a license in steam, and there will be no hemorrhoids with errors.

O
OlololKing 14.05.22

you need to set all the graphics settings to a minimum before a skirmish with him, go to save and then you can return it back. and so all three times when you meet a scarecrow ..

F
Fluffy_Dumpling 14.05.22

What are you suffering from!? Download another pill!

g
gar4ild 14.05.22

Fluffy_Dumpling
Ok, I'll try, thanks)

V
Vladislav7Dracula 14.05.22

Another tablet will not help this is a voice acting bug, I have a steam license (English version) downloaded Russian voice acting because of it a bug. Do as Without Compromise says.

C
CreMat0ry 14.05.22

Vladislav7Dracula voice acting has nothing to do with it, you just need to download the fix. I have GOTY on steam and it crashed too.

S
Samsung1990 14.05.22

people what to do, passed the level with the scourge and as soon as the video starts loading the game crashes. what the hell

T
Tatarin2 14.05.22

I’m having this right now when I’m playing, I’d even say not after the scarecrow, but on the scarecrow I always lower the graphics, and the reality passes. After I get to the checkpoint, I turn it off, but buying games for me is a pirate the same as litsukha, except for online games.