3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BLATNOY1 14.05.22 01:22 am

Which blacksmith to sell swords to, and which armor? Who gives more crowns? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually the whole question is in the title. In the inventory, when you point the mouse arrow at any item, all the information about it is displayed, plus the maximum price for which you can sell. But what the blacksmiths from Novigrad offer is not even half the price of the max. So where are the blacksmiths who can roll more. And then swords for 1700 or 780 crowns, I would not want to sell for 300-350. I don’t talk about Velen at all, there are generally miserable prices.
11 Comments
Sort by:
z
zoomukc 14.05.22

Gray_Wolf 95
Just the most skilled artisans in Novigrad, Oxenfurt, in the fortress of Vronitsa, on Skellige in Kaer Trolde near Crach an Crait. Sell ​​swords to a swordsman, armor to an armorer. Everything is normal with the economy in the game. Lv. sl. "To death!", 20lvl, I have 22,000 crowns. And all through the sale of weapons and armor.

A
ALESHIN98 14.05.22

please tell me where to find the armor master?)

H
Hat1546 14.05.22

Well, I would run to the armorer and the blacksmith instead of creating a theme, and even compared. If memory does not fail, then the prices of any masters are the same. And the price in the inventory is something like the average price - that is, the sword in the inventory costs 1000, the merchant will buy it from you for 500, and if you want to buy it back, it will already cost 1500 - well, that's about it, of course.

B
BLATNOY1 14.05.22

zoomukc There’s
enough money, it’s just interesting. Since such a price is shown in the inventory, then there must be a blacksmith or armored man in the game who will buy for this price

z
zoomukc 14.05.22

Reeps One
When Geralt is bazaar with ordinary artisans and asks to make a special armor / sword, he is sent to the baron's castle in Vronitsy (armor) and to Novigrad (swordsman). And 2 quests of level 24 are opened.

B
BLATNOY1 14.05.22

Hat1546 Prices
are not the same there. In the order, you buy cheaper, even in Novigrad and Oxenfurt, 2 blacksmiths will buy one sword with a different price. If you try to sell the sword to an armorer, he will buy it but much cheaper than a blacksmith. The price depends on the location. Well, from this I suggested that somewhere for sure there is such a blacksmith.

B
BLATNOY1 14.05.22

Reeps One
Bronnik in Velen vronicez, baron's castle. And the swordsman is in Novigrad, some kind of elf. After tedious quests, he will make you a sword, and then he will forge it.

z
zoomukc 14.05.22

Gray_Wolf 95
There is a ruined/burnt manor to the east of Oxenfurt. There the quest is taken, through the portal you get into the cave and there you rush through the portals. So I found a relic sword there for 1000. And I sold it for the same amount.

I
Iskander2015 14.05.22

Gray_Wolf 95
After the quest "Swords and dumplings", the blacksmith Hatori (Novigrad) buys swords 2 times more expensive than all the other swordsmen!
He can also make swords and immediately sell them to him without even leaving the dialogue (as an example - make a sword for 4! a bunch, if you figure it out, if only there were enough ingredients)
As for the armor, I'm not sure, maybe the girl is a blacksmith in Vronnitsy.

A
AnatolyKest 14.05.22

The bottle merchant in Novigrad gives exactly the amount for any product that is shown in your inventory!

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 14.05.22

There is no Hat1546
, armorers have a higher price for armor, blacksmiths for swords, but they differ not so much, there is definitely a difference of 300-500 crowns.