3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lorem_ipsum 14.05.22 01:22 am

Game Impressions (Nosgoth)

First of all, this is not the good old LOK that many would like to see. However, you can still play the game.
Although the game is still being developed, and it is too early to judge it strictly, I would like to note a couple of points:
First of all, the lack of a jump is unusual (instead of a somersault), for some Persians this is not so scary, but for others it is slightly unusual (especially for a flying vampire) , well, but you can climb buildings no worse than in assassin's creed (but only for vampires).
It's fun to play for both factions, I can tell you right away, the main thing is to get used to it.
4 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bouncy Bulldozer Rage 14.05.22

In general, the game is not bad.
The gameplay is fun and dynamic, the graphics are nice, blood is present)

R
RAZIEL_ 14.05.22

This is not a game, but sacrilege and the developers should burn in hell for it!

P
PAWEEL 14.05.22

After playing in this project for a dozen hours, you can draw some conclusions!

Let's start from afar: I looked at it for a long time, scared the setting itself, reviews, lack of the Russian language (the problem is not ignorance of English, but I just don’t like playing games where you can miss something), a small number of people in the match (for me it really was minus, because it seemed that 4 by 4 on the locale was too much), and from the side the gameplay looks very chaotic and indistinct. Fortunately, the time has come when there were no interesting projects left, or there was no one, we decided with a friend to try out this game, the benefit of F2P (which, of course, also repelled).
It is also worth considering that the game only came out in the winter for OBT (if I'm not mistaken)
I launched it without problems (which today we attribute to advantages), everything is essentially accessible and clearly stated, even with minimal knowledge of English, I think everyone will be able to understand the basics, settings and tricks of the game, since there are tutorials (for each class) and very short and informative (which for me is a huge +)
Let's start with the modes, there are 2 of them: this is a team deathmatch in its usual sense, 4 people are trying to survive (because it is) and fight off 4 vampires, then the players change sides. The balance in the game is such that people are still weaker than vampires (many will say about hands, and maybe they will be right). The essence of the regime is that you need to play as best as possible for people in order to win the overall standings, because in 95% of cases the side merges for people, there is only one question: how much. Those. we lose as best as possible for people, and then we destroy people for vampires as much as possible, the result of the match, the total number of frags for both sides.
The second Flashpoint-beta mode, also 2 teams of 4 bodies each and points on the map (which one side defends, the other attacks), for me the mode is g *** o because I felt the meaning poorly (pure IMHO). But given that it is in Beta mode, let's see what happens next.
Also, importantly, the deathmatch mode is divided into 2: the first for players up to level 15, the second after. At first they played both here and there, in the end they didn’t feel much difference, it was difficult only because in the mode after level 15 people have more classes, weapons, perks and, accordingly, more variability in the game.
Let's move on to classes. There are 5 of them for each side. At the beginning, only 2 will be available to you. The rest open as you level up every 5 levels. And which ones will open up to you. The classes presented here are very different and the gameplay for each of them is radically different, as by the way, for each of the parties. I won’t list and describe each class for a long time and it’s nonsense, but I’ll say that I’ve probably never seen such variability and such diversity in classes and styles of play.
The sides of the "conflict" are also very different from each other. Only horizontal gameplay is available to people, i.e. you can only run on the ground and you can’t climb or climb anywhere (with the exception of one scout class, it has a grappling hook that allows you to climb roofs). 4 out of 5 classes are configured for ranged combat, although no one forbids you to "warm up" the creature with your butt. Vampires, on the other hand, have a radically different gameplay: they are able to climb walls, jump over long distances, i.e. you have access to any heights and you can attack as you please, there is even a flying class. Vampires are masters of close combat, which I think creates a certain imbalance because people have nothing to answer with.
Each class has its own chips and abilities, someone creates minions, someone shoots a hail of arrows, and so on and so forth. just a lot.
Of course, there is donut here, but it (at this stage, as will be seen later) is harmless. Yes, you can buy the right class right away, perks and weapons for it, but all this is also available for game currency, which, in my personal opinion, is not particularly difficult to earn, if you wish, there are also boosters for experience and money (it's like everywhere else in other things) The rest of the donat has a decorative character: skins, banners and other crap. Yes, and prices are demonic because everything is sold in foreign currency.

The graphics in the game are very pleasant, everything looks beautiful, nothing sags, does not buggy, does not freeze.
The cards are made very well, very thoughtfully for each of the parties.
Overall, I really liked the setting.
And what in the toga hooked me the most in it was the meaningfulness of the gameplay, the need for teamwork ... timmatioplay. Everything is in its place, for what it is needed and there is nothing superfluous here. Each class is necessary and useful in its own way. Of course, this project may not be entirely suitable for playing solo, because most of the fan depends on the team, but I would recommend everyone to run at their leisure, at least for the sake of familiarization.
Classes, maps, etc. are added, added, so that the project can show something in the end.

T
Tatarin2 14.05.22

I installed the game the other day, there were a lot of files on my computer, I couldn’t have enough space, but now I installed it and liked the game quite like this. I agree with the author of this topic and with the author of great reviews about the game. But there is also an opinion too: K For example, in the game, I didn’t like the fact that things are taken for days, and the moment of postponement of things goes like in other similar popular games, but that is. for a while. You come in a week without playing the game at all, then you watch butts the last day of this or that thing, and then you ask yourself how to understand this? I didn’t enter the game at all during these days, but the thing ends. Well, I didn’t like the style that things have no limit, although they don’t touch people’s small arms. So in general, the game gets a strong mark from me, there are no strong nitpicks.