3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CM Punk17 14.05.22 01:23 am

How to remove the double championship in Univers? (WWE 2K15)

How to remove the double championship in univers ???
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mankind93 14.05.22

Could you specify???

C
CM Punk17 14.05.22

well, I want to remove the double championship so that different wrestlers have titles

C
CM Punk17 14.05.22

guys answer someone

a
aratorr 14.05.22

You make a double title vacant, then you make champions of some individual titles and then in the universe editor, you go into the calendar editor, edit the ro and smack, changing the double title to individual titles.

m
mr.stng 14.05.22

CM Punk17 you go to the universe, then to the created universe, there are settings for the calendar, superstars and titles, you select the setting where the titles are and there you can make the title vacant or give it to another wrestler.

C
CM Punk17 14.05.22

how to make a vacancy

C
CM Punk17 14.05.22

wow how to make a place vacant???

C
CM Punk17 14.05.22

I have Orton heavyweight champion Brion wwe and Punk is both how is that even possible???

C
CM Punk17 14.05.22

and empty (Vacant) it is stupidly not done

m
mr.stng 14.05.22

I wrote to you where you can assign titles and make them vacant, is it really so difficult to move your brain? everything is signed there. You find the title you need, and at the bottom of the screen it says what the button is responsible for, you press the button you need and the title is vacant.

S
SWAEIG 14.05.22

you press the button you need and the title is vacant.

The main belt will not become vacant, a champion is definitely needed.
On the topic - go to the universe settings, select the roster setting. In the Raw settings, select the main belt, for example, the WWE Championship, in SmackDown, for example, the Heavyweight Championship, assign champions to them if the belts are vacant. Now, at PPV, wrestlers from Raw will fight for one belt, in Smackdown for another, that is, there will be two championship belts.

C
CM Punk17 14.05.22

ATP helped