3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stigrex 14.05.22 01:23 am

HELP!!! (The Lord of the Rings: Conquest)

People! I have one problem! I installed the game, creating a profile, and when I play on some mission, only the bottom quarter of the screen is visible!! It's unreal to play! Plz tell me!
3 Comments
Sort by:
H
Heliodor 14.05.22

Stigrex
Either you have an operating system that doesn't fit Conquest... Either your copy of the game is buggy, or... you set the screen resolution incorrectly. Check the resolution, most likely a resolution problem.

S
Saptan 14.05.22

Hello everyone ...)) I have such a problem, I go into the game, press start ... and it tells me that I need to create an account !!! I created an account, renamed "my documents", and damn it !!! the same crap comes out when I go into the game again !!! Help p...

I
ILIANIL 14.05.22

People, help me figure it out, in general, the game is installed correctly and the computer is quite powerful, a little more than 8 gigs of RAM and up to 900g of disk space, I used to play calmly and the graphics were good, which version of Windows 8.1 I used to remember. I had to change the system, downloaded the original 8.1 pro x64 image from the flash drive (before that, Windows 64 was also installed) and now I don’t download any repack or license, the game hangs even at the lowest image settings and in windowed mode. Right now, nothing works on the computer except for it, and the firewood is installed working. Tried all nodvd and settings in the game. How to make the game not hang? Himself a fan of this toy and without it is very crappy.
Moreover, before reinstalling Windows, I saved the previous version of the game on a Yandex disk and downloaded it, and it hangs at the minimum settings, as well as on 7 x32. (I heard that many do not hang on 32 bits) Will it really be like this all the time?