3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sardukar 14.05.22 01:23 am

Is there a chance for rune slots to appear during crafting? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, who understands? Is there any chance for rune slots to appear during crafting. And then he did, improved bear armor (the same nonsense with weapons), but there are no slots for runes for it.
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 14.05.22

Sardukar
On an improved one, it seems that the slot should be on the armor itself, and then it will appear on boots with pants, it happened to me, and not only on this set, but on all

s
shtromk 14.05.22

Sardukar
No, only with pens in files, edit slots at least up to 5.

P
Podlui 14.05.22

Sardukar
I don’t know what kind of heresy is going on here, but if you don’t hack anything in the config, then the cells appear: on the improved 1 hole, on the excellent 2 holes, on the workshop 3 holes in each item from the witcher’s set. checked on 1.03 I personally created all 3 armors of different schools and they all have the same

R
RGC 14.05.22

Podlui
So all the same random is present or I had a bug. 3 holes in the workshop were only in the armor itself, in pants and boots, like 2 or 1 in general, but there weren’t any in gloves at all

P
Podlui 14.05.22

Scopolamine
, well, either I was incredibly lucky, or there was a bug either with me or with you, I went through the whole game and before the final itself I made all 3 master armors and everyone had 3 holes

N
Nesqu1ck 14.05.22

shtromk
can you name the file?

s
shtromk 14.05.22

Nesqu1ck
unzip the patch.bundle file? his path is The Witcher 3 Wild Huntcontentpatch0bundles and there are plenty of things to mod with.

A
Alex Hawk 14.05.22

No. Depends on the item you're crafting. For example, on the armor of a school (any) with an increase in armor improvement, there are more holes.
The first is a hole in the armor;
The first improvement is two holes in the armor and one in the pants;
And so on...

Off topic:
Nobody knows? Stone Chernobog with "0 strength" is a bug?