3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Rivsky 14.05.22 01:23 am

Night sky color palette issue (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What it is?

I have a good monitor with an ips matrix, with excellent color reproduction. The color range is full in the video card control settings. These bands are independent of brightness, gamma, or contrast settings. No matter what I did, they still exist. Is there a way to remove this at all? Because it's terribly annoying.
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 14.05.22

I have the same problem in all games. Only with shadows. There is a shadow as if displayed by grains. Not always, but often. The monitor needs to be changed = (Everything is fine with the card. Since the problem is, as it were, local. But not pleasant.

K
Kurbads 14.05.22

Vladimir Rivsky
yes, everyone has it, this is already a game problem

S
Sergei008 14.05.22

same stuff!((

s
sater 14.05.22

I have about the same bioshock infinity, though only in the sunny sky, in locations with clouds this is not the case.
And it appears only when you look vertically up, if you look at an angle, as, in the screenshot, the stripes are not visible.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 14.05.22

Also, it is especially noticeable when the sky is clear without clouds.

L
Leonn_24 14.05.22

the same thing, it’s the same for everyone, this is a problem of the game, multi-layeredness
in many games you can see this,
maybe this is the bitness of the color palette is small, xs

A
Alex Hawk 14.05.22

Vladimir Rivsky
If you deleted a file from the folder with the game in the name of which there is something about "64", perhaps by doing this you simply disabled the 64-bit version of the launcher and play on 32. Here are my screenshots. Didn't delete anything. It looks like the sky is flat.

Spoiler